KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

The GL is from the first wave of DeCool figures although that was a real battle to get one with a perfect print.

I've now got 2 versions of that one... I got one from another seller but I'm not sure which company made it.

The Batman is from the seller that has the Spiderwoman figure... I just bought the torso and BrickLinked the rest. Fortunately Superman was just the figure we got in the Lex Luthor Mech set.

I'll PM you about the cards shortly.

I forgot all about something superman being a comic con "exclusive".

I have the decool one too I just need to swap the hairpiece. The decool one is too light.

And what about Bizarro? I'm getting the SY version I just need to swap out the legs

Yeah... the SY Bizarro is pretty good... I got a head from another custom figure that I sold on the repro cards I did.

The cape is something that will need replacing... the SY version is too soft.

Yeah... the SY Bizarro is pretty good... I got a head from another custom figure that I sold on the repro cards I did.

The cape is something that will need replacing... the SY version is too soft.

Does lego have an official purple cape? That seems like it's be rare. For the legs I just used an extra joker hip and extra Spider-Man leg.

just bought 1 more ironman set, needed more helmets, and the arms from snapper, and the black from sneaky,

$_57.JPG

just bought these , needed bat girl, and penguin, and the joker is a bit diffrent,, and hey always need hench men right

the rest i have already so BOUns

$_57.JPG

SO

most that i have bought were fairly decent im not supper picky,

the next ones were ones i found way bad,

the wors was this one

from

cb

starwars

the red guy was terrible, felt super cheap

the grey guy, with the blad head was terrible, fit was garbage and cheap feeling

orange guy was fair

but all was ok i guess

when i got the (skulka) guy on his hands i think, bad paint but hard to find,

and a black trooper is alwasy good and was ok,

grey guy in front with helmet was a bit less than fair

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTE3MVgxNjAw/z/12AAAOxyBjBTWcm9/$_57.JPG

this next onethey all just sucked,, not sure why the star wars were so bad, so no more bom bom for me,

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTQwNlgxNDAw/z/-OsAAOxy0x1TU~rX/$_57.JPG

this was a thor set with a buch of diffrent thors, its cool

but they are a bit hookey

and a bit rough

but since you cant get anythign like it anywheres else, for 7 dollars, not so bad

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDEzNDM=/z/-sEAAOxylpNTU~2R/$_57.JPG

Edited by LuxorV
Images too big. Turned into links.

Looking to get either decool iron man or sy iron man. Which one is better cause currently thinking that decool looks better! Anyone got any advice

Looking to get either decool iron man or sy iron man. Which one is better cause currently thinking that decool looks better! Anyone got any advice

Decool is probably better in terms of printing detail, but Sheng Yuan is better in terms of printing quality and colouring. Decool has the weird pointy shoulders as well.

just bought 1 more ironman set, needed more helmets, and the arms from snapper, and the black from sneaky,

just bought these , needed bat girl, and penguin, and the joker is a bit diffrent,, and hey always need hench men right

the rest i have already so BOUns

SO

most that i have bought were fairly decent im not supper picky,

the next ones were ones i found way bad,

the wors was this one

from

cb

starwars

the red guy was terrible, felt super cheap

the grey guy, with the blad head was terrible, fit was garbage and cheap feeling

orange guy was fair

but all was ok i guess

when i got the (skulka) guy on his hands i think, bad paint but hard to find,

and a black trooper is alwasy good and was ok,

grey guy in front with helmet was a bit less than fair

http://i.ebayimg.com...BTWcm9/$_57.JPG

this next onethey all just sucked,, not sure why the star wars were so bad, so no more bom bom for me,

http://i.ebayimg.com...1TU~rX/$_57.JPG

this was a thor set with a buch of diffrent thors, its cool

but they are a bit hookey

and a bit rough

but since you cant get anythign like it anywheres else, for 7 dollars, not so bad

http://i.ebayimg.com...NTU~2R/$_57.JPG

Those later sets are from some obscure 'other' brands and IQ Blocks... I'd say they were pretty terrible... They also did sets of Black Widow and Wolverine... some terrible designs and awful print.

Except for the Scarlet Spider figure Lele did I pretty much steer clear of stuff that isn't SY or DeCool.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Where are you guys buying these? Just off Ebay? I might like to get my hands on some. :wink:

some of the good stuff was deecool,,

didnt liek the 1st couple of sheng,, then they changed the legs much better, the firts ones the legs were open in the back botoms very odd looking,

stay away from

iqbloks and bom bom thye are hoockey

heres some i really liked,

i bought 3 of these

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/Njg0WDEzMDA=/z/4X0AAOxy7nNTVGpV/$_57.JPG

and i liked this one as well

and bout 2 of these, for $4 each

cyclops is ok,

batman is a cool red version, very lego like

black spiderman , venom, ok not great

odin Damm cool, looks good

green arrow, Heck yeah, awesome,

Bucky winter soilder is just better than the lego one inop

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDEyMDA=/z/FsgAAOxyUylTUpYH/$_57.JPG

Edited by LuxorV
Images too big. Changed to links.

Note to all:

During last week, I had to remove a number of images that were too big according to our Member Guidelines (which you all subscribed when you registered). Please pay more attention to image size when deeplinking from other sites. Thank you. :classic:

Thanks for this, looking to order some from this website and wanted to see if anyone else ordered them from here!!

Just a quick note, quite a lot of the stuff on this website is fake but its okay for this stuff because it is itself bootleg! Just a word of warning!!

I'm not against them. I would like them even more if their the back of the legs look better then I would like them even more. But what I don't like is when people go on and take some of the people from flickr's pictures that I'm sure was not easy to do.

I like them because for people like me who live in Canada there is no way we can go to SDCC to get the exclusive figures and I'm definitely not paying over $200 for them.

Edited by MODOCTORDOOM

The back of the legs (and the smaller 'toes' at the front) was just a feature of early SY figures. They've stopped this now and have exact copies of Lego legs.

Just the DeCool outer 'blade' rather than the stubs connectors on the hips to contend with now!

Upcoming Sheng Yuan figures:

10366060_10203158131706795_5029812690493176387_n.jpg

Nothing intersting here.

Upcoming Decool figures:

10414653_10154305077065657_450952339301949894_n.jpg

Just a quick question, how do you pay for stuff on aliexpress??

I think you can use Paypal. Not sure.

Upcoming Sheng Yuan figures:

<Image Removed>

Nothing intersting here.

Upcoming Decool figures:

10414653_10154305077065657_450952339301949894_n.jpg

WOW!! Those thing figures are great! Can't wait to get them and also want hawkeye figure as well!! And thanks for the advice about payment on aliexpress!

Ooh...never bought bootlegs before but Christo Joker, SDCC Spidey and Phoenix, alternate Wolverine and an extra BW and Cap for $6 with FREE SHIPPING TO THE STATES? Oh heck yes!

EDIT: 3 big fig Hulks....for $6. Aw yes. I love this site.

Edited by Tolkien

That Hawkeye would look so much better with a mask accessory.

Can't wait for The Thing bigfig!

Recently picked up whole bunch of decool figs, must admit for the price can't complain, other than the lesser plastic, decent prints, will continue to get more like the bigfig thing and masked captain above

I think there's the potential for a couple of interesting figures there from SY.

I've never been a huge fan of the official Black Widow figure... her torso and leg design was a bit too much 'Agents' rather than the simple black costume she had so depending on how SY's designers handle that it would be good (looks like we'll have to replace the face and hair anyway). Hawkeye in the purple might be OK as well as the revised version of Nick Fury.

The Cap with the hood is just what I've done with the Winter Soldier set they put out. I rearranged some of the torsos with legs and heads from other figures in that range and made some much better figures... The rest of them I've given away.

I'd like to se if thats a new Iron Man design rather than a rehash of the first one. It's also the first bigfig that SY have done so interested to compare that to the real one and the DeCool one.

Thing with the blue pants looks great. Not sure about the other pant options though... Does he ever appear with white or red pants? That Bigfig with the modified DeCool FF figures will pretty much complete that set and I don't see Lego putting out an official FF set anytime soon.

Someone has Thing on Aliexpress already but they don't accept Paypal so I'll wait.

Thing wore white pants, and a white vest, when the FF changed to the Future Foundation. Thing also has wore red along with the rest of the FF recently I believe, though I have no clue why, I'm out of touch with the comics so perhaps someone else can help.

Loving the Thing! Though I believe he should be one of these quasi big figs (like some of the TMNT figs), I'm still going to get this one. Looks great, is it original or is it based on someone's custom?

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick