Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Cube

MOC: Forestmen´s Outpost

Hi! I would like to present my new MOC - Forestmen´s Outpost. It was inspired by the Forestmen theme, especially the sets 6054 Forestmen´s Hideout and 6066 Camouflaged Outpost. I had also an idea of combining the warg from The Hobbit theme and the Wolfpack faction. I hope you´ll like it. :wink:

qxkpv0ob.png

fi34muqn.pngkqw4lmu.png

h0gp45o6.pngvb1m0rv8.png

zw7nxw1m.pngdw4w60og.png

fbf1izk7.pngj8h9xj9t.png

rbsffsa.pngpg60mrjo.png

vjpzs7lr.png

Edited by Mr. Cube

This is extremely beautiful. I especially like how seemlessly the vegetation, home and rockwork mesh together. Only shame is the lack of an interior... which would be hard to implement for such a design :P.

Thank you. :classic: Well, there is some interior, but not as much as I originally planned for this MOC.

0ihtqd.png

I love it and it is amazingly detailed as well. It does give a refreshing new look and you have did well to integrate many of the new recent elements together.

Nice MOC! The camouflage you used on the entrance is amazing and I would never be able to find it if you hadn't provided a picture. Nice rock-work as well!

Excellent build with great detailing. I really like the modern interpretation on the original sources of inspiration. Awesome job!

I've just started collecting Forestmen LEGO, and am wondering if you have the instructions somewhere or an lego digital design file?

aesir911: I´m sorry, but I don´t have any instructions or LDD file of this MOC.

markus1984: Thank you. :wink:

Ah, the forestmen. I hope they'll return to LEGO Castle eventually. Wonderful build!

Lovely build, and a great way to 'update' the Forestman theme :thumbup: The little hut nestled between the trees is fantastic :wub:

Lots of inderesting details there besides moc's size. Nice job on the rockwork also!!