LegoSjaak

Confirmed: 10242 Mini Cooper

This is all I can find without making an account somewhere or paying nearly £16 for the registration history, sorry. I would guess that designer Andy (or one his acquaintances) owned a real one with this registration :B

R682 AHS does not seem to exist anymore, as a site like MyCarCheck does not return info for it, and the DVLA does not have it either for the makes Mini/Rover/Austin.

As Skalldyr wrote:

Mini polybag model has been confirmed: 40109-1 Mini Cooper Brick Based Promotion - Theme: Creator - Promotional model - LXF file <LDD 4.3.8>

40109.png

Edited by vean

Not sure, but I think that you will have to spend more than 55€ (or $) in a LEGO store in August!

If you do not want to wait: all parts are available here (US Link)! 10,03€ approx. for the Mini + exp. costs

Edited by vean

The first thing what i do, change the wheels to old stylish stud rims

It would be cool if LEGO made a large scale model based on a new car (not Technic)

Were there a lot of stickers, or is it mostly printed parts?

No, there are only stickers for the registration plates, the Mini logos at the front and the back and the round Mini logos on the sides. In total you will apply 6 small stickers. The thin lines on the sides are printed on the bricks.

No, there are only stickers for the registration plates, the Mini logos at the front and the back and the round Mini logos on the sides. In total you will apply 6 small stickers. The thin lines on the sides are printed on the bricks.

Wow, that is great news. So the Slope 75 2 x 1 x 3 in Dark Green are printed too. This is fantastic!

Indeed, that's good. The lines as sticker would probably damaged with time.

And so will do the Mini logos on sides, which I won't apply then I think.

Pillars really look like stickers though :look:

And the front logo would be better on a clean sticker than a green paper sticker :sceptic:

Wow, that is great news. So the Slope 75 2 x 1 x 3 in Dark Green are printed too. This is fantastic!

Apologies!!!!

I missed those (why ever). Unfortunately these are stickers as well (4 all together)

I actually do not like the pillars and I might replace the whole windscreen.

Apologies!!!!

I missed those (why ever). Unfortunately these are stickers as well (4 all together)

I actually do not like the pillars and I might replace the whole windscreen.

Ah well then... I'm looking forward to your solution! Either here or at 1000Steine.

What a lovely model. I'll definitely get this once it's available for purchase.

So it's confirmed that we're getting the Mini (Mini) Cooper polybag come August in US and Canada. However, the threshold is to spend a minimum of $99, which is excessive if you're not already picking up the Mini Cooper that month.

So it's confirmed that we're getting the Mini (Mini) Cooper polybag come August in US and Canada. However, the threshold is to spend a minimum of $99, which is excessive if you're not already picking up the Mini Cooper that month.

Not to worry, it'll be available on various online marketplaces to purchase a few days later, for only a quarter of the entry fee!

(yes I bought a mini VW Camper for the LOW price of £20 and I am still sore about missing the chance to get it for nowt)

I am putting funds aside to get both when the time comes. Still supposed to be catching up on the existing sets in the CREATOR theme mumble grumble

Edited by Gnac