The Real Indiana Jones

LEGO Ideas Discussion

I'm having trouble finding the verification email to import my CUUSOO account. It's not in my Spam folder...

Same here. I even re-sent it. Too bad cause the new site looks intriguing.

I'm having trouble finding the verification email to import my CUUSOO account. It's not in my Spam folder...

Me too. No email, tried resending three times.

Apparently, you can support your own projects now. Mwahaha!

What, could one not do so before? I haven't submitted any of mine yet, so I didn't know, but I'd have thought automatic support of one's own projects was pretty much a given.

It's looking good! But... I have trouble signing into my own account. It doesn't recognise my username... I've tried several times including hitting the 'forgot your username?' button. But that brings up the message: 'The email you entered does not belong to any account.'

So Please help!

It's looking good! But... I have trouble signing into my own account. It doesn't recognise my username... I've tried several times including hitting the 'forgot your username?' button. But that brings up the message: 'The email you entered does not belong to any account.'

So Please help!

Are you trying to log into the LEGO ID form with your CUUSOO username and password?

Are you trying to log into the LEGO ID form with your CUUSOO username and password?

Err... YES I am... Do I have any other?

(Thank you so much for responding!)

No problem. Well first off you have to create a LEGO ID, then you can import your existing CUUSOO account. Hope that helps!

Aw, can't we get the "Clutch Power Points" and the appropriate badges for all of the projects, and progress, and activity we have done so far?

Well, my last one is at 98 now, so my "Luminary" badge should activate retroactively tomorrow...

Anyway, it looks awesome... I am still exploring! =D

Your Lego ID is one you use on Lego.com to shop, order, play games check your VIP points etc. there is a button on the front page to merge your CuuSoo account with your Lego ID so it all ties together. When I clicked it it found my Lego ID cached in my browser and merged them seemlessly. I assume if you don't have a Lego ID it will prompt you to create one?

Your Lego ID is one you use on Lego.com to shop, order, play games check your VIP points etc. there is a button on the front page to merge your CuuSoo account with your Lego ID so it all ties together. When I clicked it it found my Lego ID cached in my browser and merged them seemlessly. I assume if you don't have a Lego ID it will prompt you to create one?

Okay, I didn't have a lego id... But I can't find a merge-button. Do you mean on the ideas homepage or the lego homepage..? Sorry to bother you but I'm trying my best here...

( if others have this problem also it maybe a good idea giving this problem it's own thread with aclear step by step)

Edited by B Rick

Like others, I'm not getting the confirmation email, even after resending several times. Hopefully they'll fix this problem soon.

Could it be that I first have to create another account? I tried but didn,t went through because I couldn't use symbols like my cuusoo username has. So I probably have to change my name..?

Edited by B Rick

You can create a LEGO ID directly from the LEGO Ideas homepage, just click Login at the top of the page and it'll give you the option to get your own LEGO ID. From there i would think the process is self explanatory, just complete the registration and it'll ask you if you want to import data from your existing CUUSOO account.

I haven't received the confirmation e-mail, so I can't sign in. :( Looks pretty good from what I can see. I like that it shows what is being reviewed and what has been released right on the main page.

I've clicked login and it tells me I have to activate my account through my email address. So I can't get my Lego ID

LEGO ID doesn't require a verfication email. But the Ideas account does, and many of us seem to be having problems recieving it. I suggest sending a report from the help page.

@ floundie

@ faefrost

Thanks a bunch guys! It worked for me. I had to pick another name, but I'm glad to tell you that my cuusoo name will remain to be shown as the builder of my project. (My Lego name didn't accept spaces or periods)

I am confused as to whether your LEGO ID becomes your display name on Ideas or not when you create a new account.

Edited by Floundie

I am confused as to whether your LEGO ID becomes your display name on Ideas or not when you create a new account.

It doesn't, it uses your Cuusoo name if you had a Cuusoo account, and it seems you can change your display name any time you want.