Sign in to follow this  

Hi Everyone,

I would like to present my latest version of the Batcave I've been building for some time.

As I'm planning to upload the instructions for all the bat vehicles (and one nightwing bike) feel free to tell me wich one would you like to get first.

13949352166_f09acc5031_c.jpg

Edited by KZB

A-MAZING! All the details look just right and nothing looks out of place, superb! I'd like to see how to make the Nightwing bike (it's about time he needs one again).

Thank you all! It's great that you like it : ) I've just uploaded the video, you can find it in the first post now

TDKR2012, as you said, the nightwings bike will be first, I'll try to prepare the video instruction in few days

Wow!

That's ginormous! I'll be checking the vid a few times to discover more details...

Wow!

That's ginormous! I'll be checking the vid a few times to discover more details...

Thanks B Rick!

It took a little bit longer but here it is, nightwings bike instructions

Enjoy!

Edited by KZB

Jesus Christ, that looks crowded. Way too crowded for such a small space. It would be good to remove some of the vehicles or figures, because it's almost unbearable for my eyes to look at this "clusterblock" (for that word I should already punch myself in the face).

But yah yah, other than that, it surely looks detailed and stuff. But I can't see a lot.