Sign in to follow this  
Dr Leg O Brick

MOD/MOC: Dr Doom's lab

Before I start, I just want to say the quality of the photos are less than great. When I took these it was my first go at taking a picture of a small-ish scene, so I had to adjust my "camera equipment" (a mug, half a dozen Lego boxes, a torch, and some printer paper), so bare that it mind.

I've since added Doom's time platform into this plus storage for spare armour. So, without further ado, Doom's Lab, a combination of sets with other little things going on. The front part houses his "death ray", or, the more catchy, Iron Man can opener, while the back houses a containment cell plus an operating table.

13990521943_476f5a206e_z.jpg

The Iron Man can opener

13990558573_35d35f95a2_z.jpg

Here, Iron Man's really regretting his stay in Latveria as he's held down with adamantium clamps, and's about to have his armour cut open thanks to the high power laser, targeted at his chest plate.

13967437711_9a567b2ffc_z.jpg

While at the back, Dr Doom's learning how a Wendigo works thanks to the ever so handy method of Dissection.

13970650665_569f760435_z.jpg

Iron Man looks down the proverbial barrel of the gun

13990656083_78d9c39e0b_z.jpg

An overview of Doom's lab. I made sure I used worn baseplates to show how much care Dr Doom had given the place.

Enjoy!

Nice work, I also used the CMF Yeti as Marvel minifig, but I got a bunch of them to make the Frost Giants, I used my Wampa as the Wendigo

Edited by Rinzler

Thanks! Good idea on the Frost Giants, I used my Wampa as a Wendigo for quite awhile too till I needed a Sasquatch for my Alpha Flight. I know ol Sasquatch isn't white except for Heather Hudson's in Exiles, but, till I get a spare and paint him bright orange, he'll do. Plus, how on earth is Doom supposed to get the Wampa in his lab? :laugh:

Any suggestions on how to improve it? I've got a truck load of hardware for him (an open top Tank, a jet, his power sled, and half a dozen other bits and pieces). Perhaps a repair bay? And maybe a throne...