Sign in to follow this  
Donnie Bricko

[SoNE EP. IV] Sector B: Lower Detention Rescue

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Once we cleared the main command sector, Cpt LegoFjotten moved part of the squad to the upper detention sector. He ordered my squad to clear the detention block in the cavernous lower level.

Leading the assault disguised as Storm Troopers we were able to surprise the small Imperial forces guarding the two cells. As we put down the Storm Troopers, the Imperial commander quickly dropped his blaster and surrendered.

13913131343_562925a7e0_o.jpg

As I wrestled the last Storm Trooper I shouted "Trooper Tolo, open the cells and send the distress signal. We'll need those reinforcements to get out these prisioners of here alive."

13913074315_cd961d4ec7_o.jpg

"Sir, what are we going to do with this Imp commander?"

"Tie him up...we'll leave him to Vader's wrath!"

13889960306_6a278b7f49_o.jpg

13913130863_fdedf42c8a_o.jpg13889960972_90748d307e_o.jpg

13889956681_fb39a76902_o.jpg

More images available on Flickr

I like the build in general (particularly the rocky wall), but even so, this looks suspiciously like a communications center instead of a prison block. :sceptic: Anyway this is a good build with nice minifigure posing, and the curved edge around the lava pit looks good as well.

So much grey! you guys know how to give that stone looking feel to these little plastic chunks, and the details and greebles also look nice.

Good build! :thumbup: the ventilation rotors look great in there in my opinion!

I like the base for this build quite a bit and I also agree that the fans/rotors are a great addition. Very nice build!

Nice build! Tou managed to capture the underground, heated feeling perfectly. With those rocks, lava, red accents, fans... each element has its place. My favorite is the fan section. Nice that you added some kind of roster behind them, and surround them with those shafts and tubes. The amount of detail is just right, and sets it apart.

The section in front of it isn't bad too, with those nice looking consiles and big 'playing area' it seems a little bit empty though. It would ve nice to create some more depth in your scene, to get some more perspective. Some simple crates or droids could already do the trick. The addition of the lava is nice, and that's why the fans make sense. Some shades of red or brown would've been nice though. The rocks aren't my favorite part... they miss something... natural? Not sure, but I think they had more potential.

I do agree that it isn't hunderd percent clear from the build what section you're trying to depict, but still it makes for a nice scene. But with all those Rebels disguising as Stormtroopers, I think it's about time for some troopers to infiltrate the Rebellion... don't tell anyone though...