JopieK

Kickstarter: ME Models Tracks for both metal and ABS only track pieces

Just pushed a few hundred to get it over that 22K mark. Come on people and spend, spend spend!

We just posted the following update. Again, thank you all so much for your support of the project!

Ten days to go and $56,000 to raise!

First, and sincerely, thank you all very much for your help in getting us this far. We have done a lot of work, but there is still more to do.

We have been actively promoting the project through every channel we can think of: we have contacted every LUG with public contact information that we could find; we have been actively using Facebook to advertise the project to help get the word out; and we have been actively reading and replying to the various forums that are out there. But, we don't know what we may have missed and this is where we need your help.

We understand that everyone may not be in a position to assist us financially, but we are all in a position to talk about this with our friends. Spread the word via forums, social media, or any other outlet that you may know. "Many hands make light work" and we need to make sure that everyone knows about the great project that we have undertaken.

Together, we can make this happen!

Edited by Eric J. Olson

We just posted the following update. Again, thank you all so much for your support of the project!

I'm hoping to jump in on this, just waiting on some funds to show up.

I'm hoping to jump in on this, just waiting on some funds to show up.

Ya I need the cash to.

Don't forget: no pledge is too small! Even just a few dollars helps ME Models get closer to their goal. If they achieve their goal, you'll be able to buy the track from them whenever you like!

Metal $49 + $75 packages done plus shipping to Aus

Looking forward to seeing this get funded.

Just upped my pledge by quite a bit, and I plan to do more next paycheck. Let's hope this last week pushes it to the finish line! :wink:

Thank you all for your support!

We have only a week left on this project. If you were thinking about helping out and have been on the fence, this is the time to jump in!

Quite a jump since yesterday. Now up to $35,389. Hope this surge continues.

Cale

Any other way to get the special edition E44 without dropping one grand?

I think that's the point. If it were not exclusive, it would not be special. :wink:

FWIW, I've upped my pledge. It's getting down to the wire (less than 3 days left!), and there's still progress to be made. It's a shame this hasn't been posted to the frontpage for more visibility.

Well I asked to get it front-paged, but, I can ask it again ;)

56 hours to go, I don't think the target will be reached. I'm already amazed to see 5 people backing with 1000$. Even if I would have it lying around I'm not sure if I would do that, they might be resellers of course, that would make sense, but anyway, 79.000$ is a lot of money for a niche product.

Upped my pledge yesterday, let's do this! Oh and $42,720! Kickstarter always comes down to the wire, 32 hrs left!

Only 24 hours left and the total stands at $63,547. The time to jump in on this is now. We may actually have a legitimate chance of reaching the $79,000 goal. It would suck to come this close and not make it.

Cale

17 hours remaining and only $12,923 to go!

I was rather doubtful yesterday, but now I'm really thinking this is possible!

I'm truly amazed at the jump in the pledges in the recent hours. I just upped my pledge a bit, and now it's only $116 to go. A couple of days ago, I didn't think this was going to fly...

Put down $149 for two of the $45 straight ABS packs and one $49 Metal straight pack plus $10 shipping. Just done it in one lump sum, could not find a way to select 3 different packages at once, hope it turns out ok.

Put down $149 for two of the $45 straight ABS packs and one $49 Metal straight pack plus $10 shipping. Just done it in one lump sum, could not find a way to select 3 different packages at once, hope it turns out ok.

At the end of the campaign, we will send out a survey to all backers to indicate any add-ons that they wish to receive with the pledges. So, at that time, you can indicate everything you want. :)

Look for the survey to come out either this weekend or early next week once I figure out everything that I need to ask.

Again, we can't thank you all enough for your support of this project! If you haven't backed and are interested, there is still time to get in on the first run. :)