Sign in to follow this  
C0zmic

AFOLs who know anything about the BrickBuilder software used in LEGOLA

Anybody know where one could get this software as it is said to be for LEGOLAND model builders ONLY. But I still believe somehow it would get out of the factory and into the hands of one lucky LEGO fan. Is there someone with experience or basic knowledge of the software and how it operates? Maybe we could remake the software manually...

Is there a particular feature that you know to exist in BrickBuilder that's not available in LDD / LDraw? It just seems like a very pointed question, so I think it's important to ask what you're trying to do since there may be an existing tool that fills the need and can easily be had rather than trying to get BrickBuilder itself or even going as far as to try to develop something from scratch. :classic:

Is there a particular feature that you know to exist in BrickBuilder that's not available in LDD / LDraw? It just seems like a very pointed question, so I think it's important to ask what you're trying to do since there may be an existing tool that fills the need and can easily be had rather than trying to get BrickBuilder itself or even going as far as to try to develop something from scratch. :classic:

The one I am looking for has an algorithm that takes a 3D image and tells you how to make the outer shell of the object in LEGO.