Sign in to follow this  
the enigma that is badger

BrickArms Spring 2014: Tactical Vests and More!

Just a quick note that Will recently released a new wave of BrickArms accessories, and it includes an exciting development that's been long requested: BrickArms bodywear, specially, the new BrickArms Lightweight Combat Vest variants!

13791134665_6da97ed04c_z.jpg

Also part of this release: the M2 and M3 Tripods, a new Modern Combat Pack (V5), and several new accessories, including some new versions of classic BrickArms accessories: the V2 M1911 Pistol and M1A1 SMG

13791281203_8648df3d97_m.jpg13791601374_e4f94673ac_m.jpg

No starwars? I cried :cry_sad:

Every release can't have something from every theme! Will has posted some interesting prototypes you might already be aware of (see here, here, and here), so obviously accessories of that nature are in development and definite possibilities for the future.

Every release can't have something from every theme! Will has posted some interesting prototypes you might already be aware of (see here, here, and here), so obviously accessories of that nature are in development and definite possibilities for the future.

I know I know :wink: I was just hoping for the Star Wars items on Will's stream to show up when I clicked on this topic.

That DH-17 is fantastic.

Edited by McDuder

Thanks badger for sharing this news with us. It has been a very long while since we last seen an official release. The Modern V5 pack looks great and the lightweight vest is equally incredible. Glad to see you around.

Thanks badger for sharing this news with us. It has been a very long while since we last seen an official release.

My pleasure! Will did release the M2HB back in November, but I'd agree it's been a bit of time since a larger scale release with multiple accessories. Still, knowing Will, I'd be willing to bet he's only getting started for 2014, and I'll be sure and post whatever big BrickArms news the future has in store!

Does the newer flame/plume fit in the end of the M2HB barrel?

Yep, perfectly!

9553545925_fa449de297_z.jpg

Of course, you can always flip the barrel around for another flame thrower nozzle effect:

11310731445_536cd3b761_z.jpg

Edited by the enigma that is badger