SpaceMan Nathan

[MOC] Ice Planet 2002

Ice Planet was always a great theme. I mean, it brought us the world of trans-neon orange!

"Utility"

9207735461_294a0a0dfc_z.jpg

"icewing" (cockpit from 6973 with a detachable wing unit)

9207735469_ba0020acec_z.jpg

"Ice Defense"

9210515782_f55ca44029_z.jpg

9210515762_a989fc617d_z.jpg

9210515878_d335191214_z.jpg

"APC" (expanded version of 6898)

9207735605_0896e7cd71_z.jpg

"Winged Defender" (smaller version of 6973, same cockpit and same rocket w/launcher)

9207735385_2e589be0dc_z.jpg

9207735371_3acac4e620_z.jpg

I really enjoy these MOCs you're putting together. Really pays an excellent tribute to my favorite Space era.

I like that APC. It makes those rockets look more like weapons rather than satellite launchers, but looks great anyway.

Nice builds yet again.

Like someone mentioned in a previous thread you should put these on the new Bricklink MOC pages, I'm sure people would buy the instructions at least.

Nice builds yet again.

Like someone mentioned in a previous thread you should put these on the new Bricklink MOC pages, I'm sure people would buy the instructions at least.

that was me and indeed: I'd buy also this serie! They are really awesome! I like the size of the wing defender and that it still holds a rocket, great job!

Ice Planet was a very special series of sets...very imaginative and colorful for its time. My son had these as a child and loved playing with them. Glad we kept them even if they are a bit beat up. Thanks for the photos!

Wow I love them all, Ice Planet is one of my favourite Sci-fi themes from the old ones. The color scheme and the feeling was so loveable, and it has awfully few sets, it's great to see these MOC's they look like official vehicles, you really captured the buildign technique and aesthetics :wub: