Rogue Angel

Book II Challenge II - Avalonian Civil War! - RESULTS POSTED

Do I have to post links here to my entry's?

Yes, you should be posting links to your entries here.

Only 36 hours left! Get those entries in!

I'm still waiting to be part of one group.

Would be great if you can fix that :)

If there is still the oppurunity to enter the fun, i would like to go on DeGothias side.

Thank you for your effort. And btw. i'm from Mitgardia.

I'm still waiting to be part of one group.

Would be great if you can fix that :)

My mistake, you are assigned to DG's team

I'm gonna attempt to squeeze in a build for Cat. B tomorrow... We'll see if I can do it in 24 hours.... Wish me luck. :grin:

I think I forgot to post my entry here... So here it is - deGothia, cat. B:

A black day

It is the first in our big collab build for the deGothia side, about a family driven by their home and divided by the rumoured plague.

Best of luck to all! So many great builds out there, I must say.

Are we enforcing the five picture rule? I assume so, of course (otherwise it's a bit unfair for those of us, like me, that stuck to it though we wanted to post more), but I wanted to point it out so that it wouldn't go under the radar for one thing, and also mainly so that those who have more than five pictures have a chance to edit their posts (Gabe and Torgar are the two I specifically noticed).

Are we enforcing the five picture rule? I assume so, of course (otherwise it's a bit unfair for those of us, like me, that stuck to it though we wanted to post more), but I wanted to point it out so that it wouldn't go under the radar for one thing, and also mainly so that those who have more than five pictures have a chance to edit their posts (Gabe and Torgar are the two I specifically noticed).

Hi there, I just checked the rules (I just checked, and I have 6 pics myself! Hadn't noticed the rule :look: ), and it goes like this:

"Entries are to consist of no more than 5 posted pictures of 800x600 or smaller resolution but may also include a link to a folder of additional images of any size. You can have a video instead of a photo if you want. You may post one entry with up to 10 pictures. It can be from any one category."

As I read it, up to ten pictures are ok for one entry, which means you can probably add more pics to yours and that the rest are still valid (given they have no more than 10 pictures).

Marshall from HIMYM would say "You have been Lawyered!" - But alas, I am not a lawyer... and hardly certain of my interpretation! :tongue:

I'd like to know if I should remove one of my pics, or if I have interpreted the rules correctly, as I too would be hard pressed to get it all in....

/Bregir

Hi there, I just checked the rules (I just checked, and I have 6 pics myself! Hadn't noticed the rule :look: ), and it goes like this:

"Entries are to consist of no more than 5 posted pictures of 800x600 or smaller resolution but may also include a link to a folder of additional images of any size. You can have a video instead of a photo if you want. You may post one entry with up to 10 pictures. It can be from any one category."

As I read it, up to ten pictures are ok for one entry, which means you can probably add more pics to yours and that the rest are still valid (given they have no more than 10 pictures).

Marshall from HIMYM would say "You have been Lawyered!" - But alas, I am not a lawyer... and hardly certain of my interpretation! :tongue:

I'd like to know if I should remove one of my pics, or if I have interpreted the rules correctly, as I too would be hard pressed to get it all in....

/Bregir

Bregir is correct. Captain Beerbeard asked that more than 5 pictures be allowed, so for this challenge, one of your entries may have up to 10 pictures. If you only have one entry, this can be your 10 picture entry if you wish.

Ok, my apologies! Don't know how I can miss things like that despite my oh so careful reading of the rules! :wink: