Klaus-Dieter

Ideas for new City sets

1 hour ago, Izzynufc-2 said:

One thing Lego city don’t do enough of is busses, I’m surprised they’ve only done one double decker bus, I’d love to see a Lego city bus set again like a bus depot

A bendy bus is literally on shut up and take my money grounds. 💰  Yeah, I'm surprised about that too given that kids should know what a bus is. As a former public transit worker, I take it personal that Lego never did a full out public transit subtheme during its prime (imo, that was "Hey" generation of City). I take it personal in a playful way. Not actually serious. :grin:

Edited by The Brick Boss

ifwe realize, lego shoul've got articulated piece, because their style of trams in lego city sets are typical modern trams, which use articulation piece, i think that lego will mkae articulated iece in 2024 summer and it will be included in tram set

On 2/15/2024 at 12:11 PM, thminigab2 said:

ifwe realize, lego shoul've got articulated piece, because their style of trams in lego city sets are typical modern trams, which use articulation piece, i think that lego will mkae articulated iece in 2024 summer and it will be included in tram set

I'm surprised Lego hasn't done one of those yet. I'd buy a few of those if they did.