Sign in to follow this  
LegoPanda

mahri matoran with painted mask

after seeing some topics in this forum and on bzp i was inspired to make this

it might not look the best (also sorry if the picture is sideways) but it looks good enough for the first time i painted a mask

13833234245_d0b56e351a_b.jpg

here he is from an other angle

and here is the mask only

13833252163_8e04a49742_b.jpg

again sorry for the pictures being sideways

Edited by VBBN
Photos resized and rotated

LegoPanda I have resized (to 800x600, a more pleasant and easier to load size) and rotated your photos for you. The second of the three photos was the exact same as your first photo (I think you may have pasted the same URL twice).

In the future if you need to resize or rotate photos, the tutorials to do so can be found in my sig. (Index of tutorials)

With that said, I do like the color scheme of this matoran. I think the main star of it is your mask, and while I think the overall design of your colorization is nice, I must agree with Godtshep that it seems a bit untidy, was this done with a sharpie marker? (or something similar)

thank you for the commentary

@VBBN) yes it was done with a sharpie, i am now still able to wipe of the ink if i don't like it, i agree it looks a bit messy

This is alright, nothing big and nothing small, I don't mainly pain my mask because I am really bad at it but I do make custom Glatorian Mask that I think I should make a topic on here because there already one on BZP.