Suspsy

What Marvel/DC Characters Will NEVER Get Minifigures?

Arm fall off boy

The Ten eyed man (he can see with his fingers!)

:tongue:

Edited by greeny

Cletus Kassidy

Iron Monger

Mr Hyde

Well there has been talk of Carnage appearing in the Venom spin-off movie, so it may be a possibility to get Cletus Kassidy then.

Well there has been talk of Carnage appearing in the Venom spin-off movie, so it may be a possibility to get Cletus Kassidy then.

I didn't say we won't get him, somebody forgot who Carnage really was, so I reminded them

That was me who forgot Carnage's true identity. If Carnage does end up appearing in a Venom spin-off movie, I would be entirely unsurprised to see us get a minifigure of him. However, I would say Cletus Kassidy appearing is unlikely for two main reasons: Cletus Kassidy is known to have an extremely violent history; LEGO don't often seem to produce the alter-egos of characters in the Super Heroes line (the exceptions so far being Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent from the LEGO Batman movie).

LEGO don't often seem to produce the alter-egos of characters in the Super Heroes line (the exceptions so far being Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent from the LEGO Batman movie).

What about Stark?

Sadly for AFOLs who can remember Saturday morning cartoons, Zan and Jayna (the Wonder Twins) are not likely to make an appearance. Too bad, because we could get a lot of new water pieces and animal molds.

I didn't say we won't get him, somebody forgot who Carnage really was, so I reminded them

Sorry, I didn't read it right. :blush:

Orb

White Rabbit

Frog Man

Orca

Gorgolla

Skein

Needle

Matador

Masked marauder

DiamondHead

Earth Shaker

Xemnu

Shroud

Night Thrasher

Calizuma

Cyrus Black

Ani-Men

Gibbon

Ruby Thursday

Humbug

Foolkiller

Dollarbill

Burner

Orrrgo

It the living colossus

Parnival Plunder

Bizarro?

We got Bizarro as a SDCC exclusive, but I'm not sure if we will get him for a while.

I would say any Ghost Rider material that has to do with hell or the devil... Mephisto comes to mind. I really think Punisher would generally be off limits because of the context.

I dont see why Gambit wouldn't get a fig, especially with the Gambit-origin-story film being made (I know LEGO doesn't make sets for the Fox X-Men films but the 2 X-Men sets we have had to date have had the comic versions of characters appearing in the film)

We got Bizarro as a SDCC exclusive, but I'm not sure if we will get him for a while.

Ah. My bad.

Excellent point.

Captain Nazi- his chest logo is a swastika. Nobody will ever make this figure.

The Black Talon- his hand was transplanted from a serial killer, but it is made explicitly clear that it is the race of the killer that makes the hand evil.

I just looked him up, and wow, that's pretty hilariously racist. No way would that fly with LEGO.

A lot of characters. Anyone familiar with DC and Marvel universe will know that naming will be an endless and pointless process

Unless Superheroes become a successful theme like Star Wars, I don't think we will even get some of the well known heroes either.

Edited by Dharkan

A spiderman variant

That's what it feels like at the moment. We have had six Spiderman sets in the new Superheroes theme and all of them have the same variant of Spiderman. :sceptic: