Since there was no wish for this year so far, I wish this tractor to be made by TLC

(It is full electric...)

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

Since there was no wish for this year so far, I wish this tractor to be made by TLC

They lost me at the steering wheel and the seat... I know it's purely conceptionel, but this interior looks like the designer never saw a real tractor under working conditions.

1 hour ago, Jundis said:

They lost me at the steering wheel and the seat... I know it's purely conceptionel, but this interior looks like the designer never saw a real tractor under working conditions.

Interior is something (too) futuristic...

11 minutes ago, thekoRngear said:

Submitted. I think they are more keen to listen to what we want in C+ 😛 and, that's not bad.

You can honestly tell them that you don't want C+ in every model.

11 hours ago, Jim said:

You can honestly tell them that you don't want C+ in every model.

Definitely what I did. C+ is pricing me out of new sets. 

Edited by Thirdwigg
silly typo

9 hours ago, Thirdwigg said:

Defiantly what I did. C+ is pricing me out of new sets. 

Holy hell yes, I know right.

Also, definitely :tongue:

57 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Also, definitely :tongue:

Ugh, such a silly spelled word. Edited.

Though I might be slightly defiant about C+.

Edited by Thirdwigg

I don't think C+ sets are bad by any means, but they are a bit overpriced and it seems like TLG is using C+ as an excuse for sets to be more expensive than they should be. What TLG should do is sell the set and the electronics separately. (that is what I told them to do in the survey)

4 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

sell the set and the electronics separately.

Ah, the good old days. 

I have enough PF right now and I can't justify buying a set with C+ that has 1 or 2 motors. It would be fine if making a car/truck MOC, but I would have to buy more motors if make loader or something bigger.

6 hours ago, weavil said:

Ah, the good old days. 

I have enough PF right now and I can't justify buying a set with C+ that has 1 or 2 motors. It would be fine if making a car/truck MOC, but I would have to buy more motors if make loader or something bigger.

But the problem is... many people have complained about buying the electronics separately and saying that the sets are already expensive enough on their own. So I guess what TLG is doing makes sense...

Since I never play with finished models and I only build with lego: are there people that spend time with PF/C+/... after they are done building their MOC? With cars I can understand as you can race with someone, but like the excavator, how do people play with it? I am not being judgemental, I really do not know.

8 hours ago, Lira_Bricks said:

Since I never play with finished models and I only build with lego: are there people that spend time with PF/C+/... after they are done building their MOC? With cars I can understand as you can race with someone, but like the excavator, how do people play with it? I am not being judgemental, I really do not know.

I play with it (as long as it is tolerably reliable), and then take it apart within a day or two, but I'm sure I would lose interest in playing with my models if I kept them all built for long periods of time.

I've recently watched some YT videos about Lego competitors who brought in the long discussed idea for supplement sets, especially for agriculture machinery. Do you think TLC will give this idea a closer look? It's now very obvious that the market for sets for adults is rising rapidly, so is there maybe a chance that the 18+ label (which is purely marketing and has nothing to do with building experience) will turn into a more serious branch of the Technic tree?

I mean with models like 8110 and 42054, this would be a little step. It would be also ok if these supplement sets would not be visually included in the catalog but just briefly mentioned and would be Lego exclusives like many Architechture and Ideas sets are right now.

I hope there will be a Formula 1 car set in the future, just like the ones in early 2000s, do you think that may happen someday?

The last Technic Formula 1, the 42000, came out 8 years ago, so it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect a new one shortly.

1 hour ago, AVCampos said:

The last Technic Formula 1

That was grand prix racer. Formula 1 is TM, so they can't use it freely.

As F1 we can count then 42026: Black Champion Racer from 2014. :wink:

8 hours ago, Jurss said:

That was grand prix racer. Formula 1 is TM, so they can't use it freely.

Lego has licenses for Ferrari, McLaren and Mercedes products, so I think they can do sets about the Formula 1 cars of those factories, right?

11 hours ago, Sam27 said:

Lego has licenses for Ferrari, McLaren and Mercedes products, so I think they can do sets about the Formula 1 cars of those factories, right?

It is always question of contract details, perhaps there is just license contract with Mercedes Benz Trucks or Daimler Trucks

https://www.daimler.com/products/trucks/mercedes-benz/

5 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

It is always question of contract details, perhaps there is just license contract with Mercedes Benz Trucks or Daimler Trucks

https://www.daimler.com/products/trucks/mercedes-benz/

That is indeed very hard to tell. A license with Ferrari doesn't automatically mean they can do F1 cars. Every set problably needs a new license. I don't think that there is "a single license" with Ferrari.

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

That is indeed very hard to tell. A license with Ferrari doesn't automatically mean they can do F1 cars. Every set problably needs a new license. I don't think that there is "a single license" with Ferrari.

That was what I wanted to wrote. :classic: