3 hours ago, Dylan M said:

4,500+ pcs of Construction/ Mining Vehicle Flagship 

Would be even cooler if it came with two 2,200 pcs vehicles (i.e. mining truck and excavator). We haven't had a multi-set like that since 42023, I think. But I know that's not going to happen anytime soon... :sceptic:

9 hours ago, I_Igor said:

But it is doable with available parts and we could have >3000 parts flagship; something like functionalities of Lexion made by @eric trax 

Technic style Lexion model is buildable from 3000-4000 bricks and two Control+ HUBs and 6-8 motors. :)

35 minutes ago, eric trax said:

Technic style Lexion model is buildable from 3000-4000 bricks and two Control+ HUBs and 6-8 motors. :)

Yes if you want full functionality implemented and a laptop to operate ...

Since the production for the last supercars takes generally 2 years, I suspect that as we are discussing the Lamborghini right now talks are already underway for the next one. And a clue for the next supercar lies in the surge of a certain color. 

2015: 42038 in Orange
2016: 42048 and 42052 in Orange

2017: 42070 in Dark Azure
2018: 42074 and 42077 in Dark Azure, and 42079 in Dark Blue

2019: Nothing in Lime though
2020: 42102, 42103, 42105 in Lime

This year we see the surge of a new color: Light Orange/Flame Orange (42099's color). So the next car may have this color. However, any speculation is too early at this point because a supercar's dominant color only surges in the year or one year before the year that supercar is released.

@Ngoc Nguyen

I think it is too early for those suspicions, plus I don't think Lego will release a new supercar in colour which is similar to the colour of existing supercar model. Anyway, I would love to see another supercar, which is not from one of the most famous brands, in new interesting colour. Also, I wouldn't mind if Lego would start to release a supercar more often, or start to release bigger cars (SUV) in smaller scale, like Land Rover Defender.

As there appearing new panels in dark green, maybe something from Jaguar in Brittish racing green?

These are the brands that VW Group owns. 4 have appeared in Lego Technic. Im not sure the remaining ones are supercar brands. The next supercar may come from another automobile group.

main-qimg-dd0b0600e20a23173385d9f69abfce

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

There could be some good company for the 42043... M.A.N. has some nice stuff, which can be translated into Technic.

I would oppose that a M.A.N. license would be incompatible with Mercedes-Benz (Unimog, Arocs), but we already have DC/Marvel and Ferrari/Lamborghini in LEGO...

From VW group, I would actually love to see Bentley, apart from that would love to have in collection some dark grey and yellow or silver Mercedes AMG. Ferrari would also be nice to have in collection, however I don't like any current Ferrari car. Another thing is the fact the next supercar will be released in 2022, so pleanty of other real cars might be released by that time.

1 hour ago, Jaromir said:

I would actually love to see Bentley,

Yes, this also could be in brittish racing green.

Dunno if it was discussed I would really like to see a Hummer H2 with I dunno 4.5-5k pieces with a solid gearbox. A somewhat spiritual successor to the LRD.

Too many display-only cars already!! Lets have a none-car super special range, designed for function rather than looking pretty.. a 4k piece flagship back hoe or something :pir-love:

For me Ferrari can bring equal or even greater hype for the next UCS... color RED have such a great impact and signature! 

But as for me i'm a Big Fan of Construction/Mining Flagship Set 

4k - 4.5k or 5k pcs just bring it on?

Edited by Dylan M

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Tesla :tongue:

:thumbup:

But, from a Technic standpoint, an electric car is a lot less interesting than an ICE one...

1 minute ago, AVCampos said:

:thumbup:

But, from a Technic standpoint, an electric car is a lot less interesting than an ICE one...

Absolutely true.

"And for the next supercar, we partner with Tesla to demonstrate the inner workings of a supercapacitor battery with Lego parts!" - said no TLG ever.

18 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

"And for the next supercar, we partner with Tesla to demonstrate the inner workings of a supercapacitor battery with Lego parts!" - said no TLG ever.

With gears or pneumatic? :laugh:

Personally, I would love to see some how a "Model Team"-like returning. One of the last Creator Expert sets (whatever they will be called next), Mustang, was on the tiny edge of this from the side of System/Creator: still amazing detailed brick-built model but with some Technic features, like working steering wheel and zero-like scrub radius and suspension-ready front and rear axles (not all Technic sets even have it!). Another thing is Mack Anthem set - still Technic set but amazingly detailed using System plates and tiles.

I really looking forward to see more sets in this direction - with Technic features but with well-detailed interior and other expected things (including rear-view mirrors :grin:)

4 hours ago, Seasider said:

How about a Yellow Bentley Bacalar ?

Well there is also a fish called bacalar which is essential for great fish sup. :laugh: