Failing a remake, an 8455 re-release would be nice, i don't really like the idea of $350+ for a used 850 piece set.

Rereleases would be nice, older sets are outragously priced. There are a lot of great older sets. Of love to get the space shuttle.

There are many old sets I want but don't own and still I am not a fan of re-releases. Old sets may in certain aspects be outdated or have a lot of potential for improvement. A remake -42009?- is way more interesting.

An 8455 re-release without taking advantage of the new cylinders makes no sense. a remake is the way to go.

I would like to see a Licened Fendt 1050 Vario. Not RC but with a lot of pneumatic functions and real life like tyres.

Good idea, I would like to see that too.

Would love to see something like the FSB002 or Jurgen Krooshoop's Backhoe V2 with pneumatics, or with LA,s.

My whish list:

Cars (remember that I LOVE cars):

New supercar!!!: like the old-style supercars, with gearbox, hog, engine, suspension, awesomeness, etc.

hot Hatch: '80 style body, suspension, FWD with 4-cylinder fake engine, hog, mid-size.

Muscle car: blue, V8 with RWD, suspension, hog, small size.

Other vehicles:

Reach stacker: small size, manual functions

Maars exploration rover: mid-size, suspension, articulated arm.

Bucket wheel excavator: full RC, giant size, a Sbrick-like control sistem and new and brighter lighs

Tank!!!: full RC, big, shooter, dark green (like the MINI Cooper), suspension.

Non vehicles:

A DINOSAUR!!!!! : Motoriced tail and jaws, orange

Scorpion: moving legs if you move it, articulable.

Failing a remake, an 8455 re-release would be nice, i don't really like the idea of $350+ for a used 850 piece set.

Where do you live?????

Here in Germany you can easily get a used 8455 in VERY good condition with Box an BI for about 75€...

Just Check www.ebay.de - or tell me ... For a small fee i can provide you with one.... ;-)

Where do you live?????

Here in Germany you can easily get a used 8455 in VERY good condition with Box an BI for about 75€...

Just Check www.ebay.de - or tell me ... For a small fee i can provide you with one.... ;-)

Its right on my user tab, Australia, where everything is overpriced and, if not, ruined by our awful exchange rates.

I would like to see a Licened Fendt 1050 Vario. Not RC but with a lot of pneumatic functions and real life like tyres. There are to less farm models from TLG.

cool, but i would prefer a licensed RC Claas Xerion with all the different steering modes (standard/all wheel/single sided crab/gentle crag/full crab) and rotating cab. and some new big tires that fits this beast.....

204739.jpg

A small scaled car with front wheel drive 2L differential like the one made by efferman, and independent suspension...im so sick about live axles

cool, but i would prefer a licensed RC Claas Xerion with all the different steering modes (standard/all wheel/single sided crab/gentle crag/full crab) and rotating cab. and some new big tires that fits this beast.....

204739.jpg

No problem with this either.

A rc plane able to fly on its own ;)

Back to reality..a logic guess is that the 2016 flagship will include the new long pneumatic cylinders, so why not a mining excavator (would be perfect for this) or a svetruck 52120 forklift, with fork spread, or even better: a log stacker - full rc ofcourse.

Edited by GoldVillage

hym I am looking at Blakbird Technicopedia and I was wondering which set in any form has been not yest repeated from the past.... counting with this year II half sets

We had :

backhoes in 4 versions

excavator in at least 3

planes in at least 4

super cars - well here is a problem , we could count 2 or 3

wheel excavator as Volvo - 4 (only Volvo is a big one really)

trucks - pleanty

tractors - pleantly

race cars - like silver champion - 4

helicopters - 3

ship - 1

forklifts - 5

space shuttle - 1

subs - 2

What we are missing ? Any realistic suggestions ?

Regards

RC Supercar as 2016 flagship seems realistic for me.

Sad, but TLG will never make any walking robot, like Madcat...

a SUPER CAR is really the set that has not been relesed since a long time, especially in a RC version or even in existing "remote control" one. Question is if it will be purchase as a set by non-afols ?

Important is that kids want to like it so the AFOL will buy it for them :)

regards.

I mean normal remote controlled, with one XL for drive, one Servo for steering... Like 8070 with functionality as in 9398. For ages 11-16, as a crawler.

Edited by Victor Imaginator

I'd love to see super-car next year.

a SUPER CAR is really the set that has not been relesed since a long time, especially in a RC version or even in existing "remote control" one. Question is if it will be purchase as a set by non-afols ?

Important is that kids want to like it so the AFOL will buy it for them :)

Following recent pattern, next year's flagship could be motorised, but won't be remotely controlled.

Edited by zux

Following recent pattern, next year's flagship could be motorised, but won't be remotely controlled.

2010 - Motorized Excavator - RC

2011 - Unimog - non RC

2012 - Crawler - RC

2013 - Mobile Crane MK2 - non RC

2014 - Volvo - RC

2015 - Arocs - non RC

2016 - should be RC...

Edited by Victor Imaginator

Oh, my bad :blush: Still thinking Volvo is latest flagship...

I want to see RC forklift with unimog tires for second half and for first half some kind of tractor.

I personally think the 2016 RC set would be a licensed Bulldozer,

sort of a remake like the bulldozer in 2007 but this set could be licensed from caterpillar perhaps. I want this more rather a RC supercar which only drives and no other interesting function.

I want to see RC forklift with unimog tires for second half and for first half some kind of tractor.

Forklifk on Unimog tires...well....that's what I've done. Full RC

I personally think the 2016 RC set would be a licensed Bulldozer, sort of a remake like the bulldozer in 2007 but this set could be licensed from caterpillar perhaps.

That's a good idea!

a RC supercar which only drives and no other interesting function.

It could have a gearbox and suspension, that's pretty interesting.