Sign in to follow this  
ElCrab

What Animals Has LEGO Released?

Bricklink is definatly the best record of the animals that exist. Its also probably the best place to buy those animals you dont have but want for your project :)

It's where I have always looked to see what animals I don't have.

But EBAY is where i bought two lots of the good Dinosaurs. I saved over $50.00 over bricklink prices!

Can everyone please read the thread from the start before contributing?

People suggesting animals that have either already been covered or are fantasy creatures and therefore outside the ambit of this thread is getting annoying.

Thanks.

They're worth noting, though, as some fantasy creatures use stock animal figure parts, just as regular humanoid minifigure elements represent both ordinary human beings as well as werewolves, vampires, protocol droids, witches, etc. And where would omitting fantasy creatures leave animal figures that are essentially like real creatures, save for size (relative to the people from the themes for which they're designed), such as the giant ants from Indiana Jones, the giant eagles from The Lord of the Rings, and the giant snake (the basilisk) from Harry Potter?

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Can everyone please read the thread from the start before contributing?

People suggesting animals that have either already been covered or are fantasy creatures and therefore outside the ambit of this thread is getting annoying.

Thanks.

I was going to mention the Rancor, Wampa and Dewback. I'm glad I didn't as that would have been annoying.