Sign in to follow this  
ApophisV

A Mecha Contest Entry

As already announced, here another preview, this time in better resolution!

I'll take better shots as soon as the weather lets me do it, cause it's all so rainy here.... :'(

post-11-1110391871.jpg

Sweeeet ! I can see you made a good use of the camera ;) How man jedi duel sets to come to this result ? I can also see a mini AT ST part :)

How many droidekas died for that creation!?

Nice one!

That got me thinking about Mon Montha in Episode IV, "Many droidekas died to bring us this Moc." :-D

Nice work! You are very skilled with the battle droid parts, I love how you have made this APU Apo! ;)

Jon.

I even can see some of my own building style in it :D... Still I'm waiting for your Brickshelf link to add it officially. Hope the weather gets better soon. ;)

Great work Apo.

I am actually planning a brickshelf like system for some eurobricks member. Would it be possible for them to use it instead of brickshelf ?

How many droidekas died for that creation!?

Only 6! :P

Actually the pool of parts came from 6 Droidekas, several Battle Droids (which I haven't used because of the color scheme), 4 staps, 5 Mini Snowspeeder and 5 Mini AT-STs.

I love how you have made this APU Apo!

Actually it's not really an APU, it's only strongly inspired by those lovely mechas... *wub* But maybe I'll call it an A.P.O., if I find a nice word with "o" ;)

I even can see some of my own building style in it

Yeah, first I always loved your creations and second you're the judge, so what would be the point of making some pink / white Paradisa'ish creation instead of some greebled thing? ;) :P

I am actually planning a brickshelf like system for some eurobricks member. Would it be possible for them to use it instead of brickshelf ?

You do?!? Damn, the last 1,5 month took me out of almost every recent things happening here... :$

And to answer your question: Joseph just wants a linkable gallery, no matter where it's hosted ;)

So thanks for the kind words on this, I promise to get pictures as soon as possible! :^^D

Oh, I forgot to add: I'll take apart my Falcon and my AT-AT this afternoon (Ahhhh!!!! One month of building pleasure!!!! *satis* *satis* *satis* ) and try to create something from those sets too.

May god help me to sort the grey and bley parts back afterwards again! *wacko*