Sign in to follow this  
HammerBro

Character Bios

I've created a few more figs and have gotten their backstories all in order, so here they are!

Morgan the Wise

13654228105_8201c1d3b8.jpg

A powerful sorcerer, Morgan spends his time brewing potions in his ramshackle house nestled precariously on the cliffs near the quarry of Vanguard. His staff holds a rare gem called an emryte. Commonly mistaken for emeralds which have nearly the exact color and composition, an emryte summons the growth of nature, both plant and animal. This is why the vegetation is overrunning his house.

Jacoby Aldamire

13654230045_a36b196817.jpg

Jacoby is the General of the infantry of Vanhorn and reports directly to the Council. He grew up with his two brothers and the three would constantly fight and during the few times they weren’t attempting to hospitalize each other, they were getting into mischief and sneaking around the city. In his late teens, Jacoby became more interested in the military and by age thirty-two, he had worked his way up to being appointed General. Now six years into his ten-year term, Jacoby as become a father to twin girls.

Logan Silverman

13654258283_5f612d1e3f.jpg

Logan was the first of the great Generals of the Vanhorn Army. Now at an age of seventy-three, Logan has been retired from service. But, instead of living out his life on his own, Logan wanted to serve the Council in some other capacity, so they granted him the position of Sentinel. Logan stands guard at the gate to the inner wall of Vanguard. It is mostly a ceremonial position to show appreciation for Logan’s long years of service; numerous archers are posted along the wall if any threat should present itself. Only his close friends call him by his name, the soldiers who pass through the gate merely refer to him as, “Old Man Silver.”

That's all for now, I'm putting together some Elven figs for a new city named Gondolin. Hope you like them! :grin:

Logan is brilliant. I would like to see how you positioned him that way. Very cool

Nice minifig presentation!

My favorite one is Logan Silverman, the posing is perfectly done and the bases are also quite nice.

Logan is brilliant. I would like to see how you positioned him that way. Very cool

The arms with the axe aren't attached to the torso, rather they're just pressed slightly into the arm holes. There was just enough of a lip so that when I pushed the two arms together, they stuck. Took me a while to make it work and it's quite fragile. :blush: And then I had to find a neck piece that covered the back side of the arm holes that were exposed.

Logan is a retired Mitgardian xD :) Nice figs!

Haha, you wish!

Thank you all! :classic:

Nice fig backstories and compositions! Logan has to be my favorite, both for the selection of parts and the smart posing technique :classic:

I'd love to see the house of Morgan!

Great figs and a great stand, like everybody else I like Logan most and as Gideon I would love to se Morgans house as we'll .

Thank, odidoma! Morgan's house is something I'd like to build for HSS, but that will have to be a ways down the road. :blush: