Masked Builder

[MOC] Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Wow. All three minifigs are incredible! I'm gonna have to find that torso you used for Rogers because that is perfect. Thanks for posting.

Saw the movie last night, it was AMAZING!!!!! But i might post some of my customs I made too. Nice work!

Edited by Ryker_Hill

Thanks all! I saw the movie yesterday, it was so good! :wub:

Great job! Also nice hair on Black Widow, the cheek bones show less with this hair piece.

Widow's godawful face actually looks pretty good with that hair. Nice job!

Yeah one of the reasons I kept it on, instead of the Hermoine head.

I would recommend using a chrome arm for Bucky. Also hawkeye's head is great if you want the red tinted sunglasses.

What legs did you use for Bucky?

Edited by Solscud007

I just finished making my own Winter Soldier when I came across your work. Very nice. I like the use of the Imperial officer's torso. I'm using Hawkeye's torso, which looks good but he does have a quiver printed on his back. Also Hawkey's head plus the wrap and PoP hair does look really good. Would post a pic but I don't know how and the picture is not very good.

Very nice work! Gutted that Lego did not give us one set, as a SHIELD variant of Cap, a Steve Rogers, a Winter Soldier and Black Widow are all high on my wanted minifigures after this film!

I would recommend using a chrome arm for Bucky. Also hawkeye's head is great if you want the red tinted sunglasses.

What legs did you use for Bucky?

I do have one, but I don't want to take it off of my Chrome Stormy. I do like the idea of Hawkeye's head though.

Hawkeye. :tongue: