Legonardo

Pirates hideout

[pid][/pid] 249B

1396173389m_DISPLAY.jpg

Heres my quick entry to the MOCathlon, pirates haven category, arhg!

enjoy!

1396177744m_DISPLAY.jpg

Always wear a life jacket when sailing kiddies! contrary to common pirate folklore, drink driving isn't the greatest thing to do either, you may just end up armless

1396177745m_DISPLAY.jpg

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Great MOC! I especially like the cutlass door hinges and the way you did the varying angles on the shack. :]

Great stuff as always! What I like most though is how you used the bones for breaking waves. Great effect!

The roof is great, I do love it!! The house itself is such beautiful. pirate_classic.gif:wub::thumbup:

I really like your fairy tale style buildings, and I think the style transferred well to a pirate hut. NPU on the cutlasses and the uneven board on the door is a nice touch.

Tremendously beautiful and lively scene thumbup.gif ... except of course for the presumed dead pirate...

@ Captain Braunsfeld: I think the parrot definitely is involved in whatever happened to the poor soul, just look at his 'innocent' glance. And of course it's 'coincidence' that he turns his back... He's full of guilt.

Always wear a life jacket when sailing kiddies! contrary to common pirate folklore, drink driving isn't the greatest thing to do either, you may just end up armless

After excessive drinking isn't it more common to end up legless? pirate_laugh2.gif

Really nice looking hut Legonardo.

How do you get the tiles to sit at various angles? Are they pressed into studs firmly or just resting?

Thanks guys!

How do you get the tiles to sit at various angles? Are they pressed into studs firmly or just resting?

they are connected via several hinges

This is a stunning little build - I especially liek the hut roof and the rock work - there are some really beautiful shapes there!

This is awesome! Love the rock with the parrot, a very nice design. The shack is cool too. Out of curiousity did he die from drinking too much rum or did he trip and fall (from drinking too much rum) and hit his head?

Really exceptional, it is always nice to see the various techniques actually contribute to a scene!

Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan

I love all the different angles on the shack and the rocks. Great job.