As they appear in the 2003 film.

Mina Harker

Mr Hyde

Allan Quartermain

Captain Nemo

Tom Sawyer

Rodney Skinner

Dorian Gray

Inspired by RDL a user over at Flickr who recreated the comic version of the league way back in 2012.

13274243285_24dbfc8c7a_z.jpg

Oh that's great. Did you actually use a Sean Connery head? Kudos. Apparently making the film was so painful that it caused him to retire. Inspired choice for Skinner, and Nemo is brilliant. Dorian is spot-on too. Not so sure about the Bellatrix head for Mina, but she does have her vampire moments. Mr Hyde, very clever!

:classic:

Fantastic! All are very accurate and impressive, as mentioned, I particularly like Nemo. And great utilization of parts as always, great figures!

Oh that's great. Did you actually use a Sean Connery head? Kudos. Apparently making the film was so painful that it caused him to retire. Inspired choice for Skinner, and Nemo is brilliant. Dorian is spot-on too. Not so sure about the Bellatrix head for Mina, but she does have her vampire moments. Mr Hyde, very clever!

:classic:

It's the dooku/saruman/Christopher Lee head I think. The Sean Connery/Jones Sr. head has glasses if I recall. I read an interesting bit of trivia recently that Sean Connery passed on the opportunity to do The Matrix, and Lord of the Rings as he didn't understand the scripts. After they were huge successes he decided he would do the next script he didn't understand... unfortunately it was The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen... and none of understood it either.