Sign in to follow this  
legoman19892

Beach Home - discussion topic for my contest entry

Is this a discussion topic for an entry in the ongoing contest?

As a moderator, you should know that this is a discussion topic. I already put this in the proper thread for contest entry.

I think you misunderstood.

It's not mandatory to create a discussion topic for contest entries. As a matter of fact this is the first one I think. So that's why I was asking, because I wasn't sure if it was just an ordinary MOC.

I renamed the topic to make it a bit clearer. :classic:

I think you misunderstood.

It's not mandatory to create a discussion topic for contest entries. As a matter of fact this is the first one I think. So that's why I was asking, because I wasn't sure if it was just an ordinary MOC.

I renamed the topic to make it a bit clearer. :classic:

I definitely knew that this wasn't a requirement. Hence not referencing the contest.

I think that Superkalle wants to understand if this discussion is related to LDD (and then digital build techniques, difficulties, opinions about technical choices, discuss choices from the perspective of the contest, etc...) or the MOC itself (a simple presentation of your model).

In the second case, the right section for the topic is the relative theme section (probably "LEGO Town", in this case).

Edited by Calabar