kabel

GoH on Lego Fan Events

I haven't seen these here in the Guilds, are these old GoH builds? Beautiful diorama nonetheless!

I haven't seen these here in the Guilds, are these old GoH builds? Beautiful diorama nonetheless!

The only one you could have seen here at GoH was my Lupo Tower. The rest of my build will follow when I was able to take some nice pictures:-)

The other builders will post there builds at other forums like 1000steine.de, Land of Rowia, IdS,... :-(

IdS,... :-(

Hey I can see that weeping smiley right next to IdS and I know that it's there (part of) because of me :grin:.

I rather used my build for "Die Neun Reiche" than for GoH (as it was planned), so I won't post it here on Eurobricks officially, but I'll let you see a picture in this thread:

25333977183_d4a6b5fbd7.jpg

Ha! When I saw that part at the end of the video I said to myself, "Now that was Simon S" :laugh::wink: Great job once again! :thumbup:

This weekend, it was Brickmania Wetteren. And altough it was mainly a BoBS lay-out, GoH was represented. And Alric was not alone!

26327601696_022d3f8cb1.jpg

More images of the lay-out on Maxim's photostream

Edited by TitusV

Sydney Brick Show is on next week (http://www.sydneybrickshow.com.au). I will be exhibiting some GoH MOCs there, I also know for a fact that frumpy will be there, although to my knowledge he isn't bringing anything castle (though I may be wrong). I am pretty sure ISC will be there as well.

Sydney Brick Show is on next week (http://www.sydneybrickshow.com.au). I will be exhibiting some GoH MOCs there, I also know for a fact that frumpy will be there, although to my knowledge he isn't bringing anything castle (though I may be wrong). I am pretty sure ISC will be there as well.

A pity Sidney is so far...

Brickworld Chicago is coming up in June, and we usually have pretty good good GoH member attendance. Gideon, MkJosha, will you be able to make it this year? I should have a decent new GoH layout this year.

Brickworld Chicago is coming up in June, and we usually have pretty good good GoH member attendance. Gideon, MkJosha, will you be able to make it this year? I should have a decent new GoH layout this year.

Not this year either I'm afraid... Going on a trip to Zambia in August so I've spent all my "wife acceptance budget" this summer :wink:

I will unfortunately not honor the tradition of representing Historica in Skaerbaek this year either :sad:

Not this year either I'm afraid... Going on a trip to Zambia in August so I've spent all my "wife acceptance budget" this summer :wink:

I will unfortunately not honor the tradition of representing Historica in Skaerbaek this year either :sad:

That's too bad that you won't be here this year. I guess Zambia is cool though, I guess...

Noooo!!! That's to bad! I guess I've to do it alone than, since a skipped last year! :wink:

Just tell your wife Denmark is like next door, which it kinda is(A) So it's just like visiting the neighbors :grin:

Noooo!!! That's to bad! I guess I've to do it alone than, since a skipped last year! :wink:

Just tell your wife Denmark is like next door, which it kinda is(A) So it's just like visiting the neighbors :grin:

Maxim comes, I think

Coming weeekend, BeLUG organises Brickmania Limburg, in Houthalen-Helchteren (Belgium).

Maxim, kabel and I will be there...

There were some awesome GoH MOCs on display at Brickmania Antwerp, last weekend! I only have a good picture of my bunch, but sadly someone photobombed it...

30859676372_ff29b1f7a1_z.jpg

:laugh: :tongue: 

Hopefully there will be high quality shots later. :classic:

I had all four guilds represented at a recent event (SpaCon) in Hot Springs, Arkansas, in which my LUG participated. My area is the black table cloth. Sorry for the swirl, not ready for you to see that one just yet!

I can't wait for Kai to get his poster design finished so I can print one up and display it at my LUG's shows. Pretty much everyone assumed it was Game of Thrones, Doctor Who or World of Warcraft. When I told them I hadn't watched or played those things, they typically looked at me as if I was an idiot. :laugh:

30894207542_cced6d7787_z.jpg

Edited by MassEditor

2 hours ago, MassEditor said:

I can't wait for Kai to get his poster design finished so I can print one up and display it at my LUG's shows.

Just so you don't think I'm a colossal slowpoke, :tongue: I'm ready and waiting for the guild leaders who have a little something to add (not my secret, so I can't be more explicit!).

Looks great ME!

I was at BMA as well, and I'll try to give you some more images

On 5/4/2019 at 7:26 PM, Gideon said:

Swedish builders displaying Guilds of Historica builds at Swebrick’s 10 year anniversary exhibition in Borlänge, Sweden May 4-5 2019.

So many GoH builders in one place! I wish Sweden would be more around the corner for me...