sasbury

Steven Asbury Fire Station MOC

woah! Very nice work! I never would have thought all of the "brick" bricks together like that could look that special. Great job!

Oh my...that's a beautiful build. The proportions are so realistic it's incredible. The design is very clean and not cluttered. Thanks for posting!

One of the most realistic looking buildings i have seen in Lego ! Should be on ideas !

Love the use of the two main colours & not the multitude of colours used which many times we dont see in real life...

Brick on mate...

Excellent work and very realistic!! I thought that first pic was a photo of the actual building!! Makes me want to start ordering "brick" bricks!! Nice work!

I'm building a 4 bay 10197 FB now but really like the look of your modern Fire Station as it looks like a few of the new build stations in my area, Annapolis MD. I am going to raise my first level one or two bricks and extend the bays to the back of the base plate to fit larger engines but yours allows for full size real deal engines, maybe even a hook and ladder down the line. Overall its a very clean and classic design which to me is the best way anything can be if trying to emulate new construction today, maybe some architects should look at your MOC for any real stations if they want it to remain a great design instead of fading with time. Great job!