sasbury

Steven Asbury Fire Station MOC

I've uploaded photos of my Fire Station. It takes up 2 XLarge baseplates and uses more than 2500 of Lego's new brick pieces.

Photos can be found here. http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/385007

The design is roughly based on a fire station in the city of College Station.

Let me know what you think.

-Steven

post-898-0-31470900-1396295705_thumb.jpg

Wow. I'm amazed to see a mention of my hometown on these International pages! I'll have to go take a look at the inspiration while I'm there for the easter egg hunt in a couple of weeks!

So dam AWESOME 'sasbury'......such designing is fantastic.....now how about the interior and oh, yes......those cool looking fire vehicles ? :grin:

Brick On 'sasbury' ! :grin:

Wow, that's amazingly awesome! Those "brick" bricks really set off the building very well to give it a "station" effect. And those tall windows also add details you find with a fire station.

Nice job!

Definitely the best looking Fire Station I've ever seen and that's a serious amount of 'brick' bricks.

Well done!

That is awesome! If Lego were releasing Fire sets like this, I don't think people would have 'fire fatigue.' Really nice work.

I'm really impressed with how you've designed this. Excellent work! Loving the right hand entrance combination of windows and bricks. Did it cost a lot to make it?

I never knew they made classic faces in flesh tone...

This looks so good! It looks like the outside was made from a very small number of different bricks and in two main colours, but it's that simplicity that makes it work so well. A very nice change to the fancy over-greebled (if that's the right term!) buildings like the Parisian restaurant.

What a nice building! Very realistic. Must have cost an arm and a leg to get those brick-pieces...

One question though: how do you get those 6 wide vehicles with mirrors to work with the rolling doors? Mine won't fit through them...

Outstanding work! Love the simplicity and clean lines of the exterior design. Great use of just a few brick types to create a very realistic-looking building.

This is an awesome fire station! I especially appreciate the building on the right side! It's all good for me! The color scheme fits wonderfully, size is really good, the buiding really have relief, looks modern!!!

Congrats!!!!! I really enjoyed it and I have no improvments suggestions for you.

I don't know if you tried to recreate the original one but yours look better!!!

Did you made some interiors???

This is awesome!! My favourite part is the tower section on the right hand side, especially the full length glass wall.

This is a fantastic piece of work you have created sasbury! So much detail with the use of the "brick" bricks. Must be one of the best lego stations created. Hopefully TLG will take note for the next City Station for how one should look but might not on piece count

And its nice that its from College Station, where I had the opportunity to be on my only stay in America.

Edited by scottwb2010

It... took me a second to realize that this wasn't a real life image.... well played :thumbup:

Normally when I hear fire station I immediately think about another red building with fire trucks but yours is so different from that. It is absolutely beautiful! The simplicity and modern architecture works so well! Well done! :sweet: