Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys,

I recently bought all 5 Legend Beasts and discovered cards to unlock each beast in Legends of Chima Online (iOS). Does anyone know what button I need to press to scan them? Please post a screenshot...

Thanks!

legozebra

Hey guys,

I recently bought all 5 Legend Beasts and discovered cards to unlock each beast in Legends of Chima Online (iOS). Does anyone know what button I need to press to scan them? Please post a screenshot...

Thanks!

legozebra

According to the website, all you have to do is press the iPad/iPhone 5/iPod Touch screen with your card...

I've tried it with an HP computer with a touch screen, and it didn't work.

It be Witchcraft...

Edited by Penkid11

The instructiosn write that you have to be at your outpost and open the build menu, then you have to click on the touch card icon and after that a card shape appears on the screen and you have to touch the card to that.

Ah, thanks! I didn't look at the instructions :laugh:

Guess that just means I'm a Master Builder... :grin:

Edited by legozebra

I recently bought the wolf legend beast but it didn't contained the unlock card, is it in the BI or a separate card? There was none like this in my box, it's not like I'm playing with Chima online anymore but I'm curious.

I recently bought the wolf legend beast but it didn't contained the unlock card, is it in the BI or a separate card? There was none like this in my box, it's not like I'm playing with Chima online anymore but I'm curious.

It's a separate card about the thickness of a trading card. The European versions of the sets don't come with the unlock card at all, from what I've heard.

I've tried it on my ipad, and I don't remember but you need a minimum level to use them (you can still scan them anyway).

I've tried it on my ipad, and I don't remember but you need a minimum level to use them (you can still scan them anyway).

Yes, I tried and was quite disappointed that you need to be a certain level... So do I need to re-scan them once I reach that level???

The European versions of the sets don't come with the unlock card at all, from what I've heard.

Hmm that explains it, thank you I didn't know about that.