bmacro

Siemens TAURUS

Hi to all,

Here's my newest project, the Taurus. Probably it's the project of many of us, but ....this time I like mine ! Decals? Yeah,perhaps ... next century ... I dont really know how to do! I'm so aged!! Forgive me ..

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Max - bmacro

13510846275_488a78b00a_z.jpg

https://www.flickr.c...ith/9451372551/

Wonderful ...another great shot BMarco! :excited:

I love your web site and a love this Taurus :wub: ...and once again you have beaten me to the punch, because I'm working on the same project! :wink:

Top notch work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Bellissima locomotiva, ottima realizzazione! :classic:

Edited by LEGO Train 12 Volts

This is very nice. Some great lines, curves and shaping going on, plus the proportions look good too. :classic:

Hi,

thanks to all, I really appreciate your comments. Special thanks go to LEGO Train 12 Volts (well, I know your engine is in progress, so I had to post my Taurus as soon as possible cause when yours is ready it will steal the show!!! :wink: ), to dr_spock for publishing the picture (I'm not yet able), and finally a suggestion for Vee: what about buying a new car? :grin:

Max - bmacro

..., and finally a suggestion for Vee: what about buying a new car? :grin: ...

Hahaha, yes, maybe it is time... :classic: Despite its age, it has only 65k miles.

Streamlined, slim and graceful like the original one!!! The red livery highlights its shape.

The Taurus has indeed a quite simple design but it's undoubtely so fascinating. You've made a great reproduction in 7stud width wich is my favourite compromise for Lego trains.

....Decals? Yeah,perhaps ... next century ...

Another fantastic job. And with such a beauty you really don't need stickers anyway.

Yeah, maybe that's true but if there is an (ilLegol) OBB logo, it will be the icing on the cake. :wink:

Cake? Where :drool: ..? I'm the first!!!

Hi Helos (the Master of Taurus), glad to meet you again and thanks for your ... "verdict"! I also think that an OBB logo would complete this project, but as you know, it's not my environment and I have to go deep, yet! Unless a skilled friend would behalf...

Last thing to say (and you already said it to me somewhere else): hope the lenght will not be a problem.

Max - bmacro