Sign in to follow this  
DuckBricks

Anyone know where this sticker sheet is from?

Hey guys,

I was digging around a box full of souvenirs from LEGOLAND Billund and came across this half-used sticker sheet... As you can see it has some interesting prints such as UFO heads from 1998, Adventurers and Alpha Team heads from 2001, etc... Anyone know what set it came in?

Here's the pic

13497851834_02a73e0d04_c.jpg

Thanks!

legozebra

Edited by legozebra

I dont think that came in a set, I think it was just made separately.

It has stickers from too many themes to be something that came in an actual set.

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know how you could have obtained this? Thanks!

Edited by legozebra

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know you could have obtained this? Thanks!

I'm guessing you meant to have a "how" in between the words "know" and "you." If that's the case (i.e., if you're asking how one could have gotten this), I assume it was just offered for sale on its own, like any number of other sets of LEGO stickers. There are similar sticker sets available even now, sold in toy stores and other places. They're pretty inexpensive, too. Most of the ones I've seen aren't dedicated purely to minifigure heads like this one is, though, but still.

The really interesting thing about this one is that it includes stickers of heads of minifigures of different licensed characters from different rightsholders. There are Spider-Man heads there, obviously, but I also see Harry Potter.

I'm guessing you meant to have a "how" in between the words "know" and "you." If that's the case (i.e., if you're asking how one could have gotten this), I assume it was just offered for sale on its own, like any number of other sets of LEGO stickers. There are similar sticker sets available even now, sold in toy stores and other places. They're pretty inexpensive, too. Most of the ones I've seen aren't dedicated purely to minifigure heads like this one is, though, but still.

The really interesting thing about this one is that it includes stickers of heads of minifigures of different licensed characters from different rightsholders. There are Spider-Man heads there, obviously, but I also see Harry Potter.

Sorry for the typo, yes, that's what I meant. Thanks!