Debricker

Darth Revan minifig (and other May the 4th promotions)

Is this in the UK? I'm moving there either slightly before this even or during it. XP

Ive just had a conversation with my local Lego store (Milton Keynes UK). They said the Sand Crawler sets are already in the store and will go on sale on 28th April, the same day as the website.

They confirmed the Darth Revan giveaway and said there would also be an exclusive poster with all Star Wars Lego purchases from 28/4 to 4/5.

There will also be 15% discount on selected Star Wars Lego items on May 4th.

:classic:

Edited by Angry Warlock

I saw on S@H that the Sandcrawler isn't listed anymore. I wonder why TLG pulled it.

I am quite excited for this year's May 4th. The SC, Revan, and 15% off SW sets... I hope my wife understands what a rare treat this is. :grin:

Anyone got any idea which sets have 15% off? I doubt the sandcrawler will be discounted on day one (although I am looking to buy one), but still hoping that Ewok Village might be.

Anyone got any idea which sets have 15% off? I doubt the sandcrawler will be discounted on day one (although I am looking to buy one), but still hoping that Ewok Village might be.

The store I spoke to just said existing Lego Star Wars sets, not the Sand Crawler.

Hothbricks has just published a list of the sets that will be 15% off, I assume this is for Europe:

http://www.hothbricks.com/

No Ewok Village (sigh)..actually I can't believe I just said that :wink:

Wow.

We OT fans really got the shaft on this sale. In the US it's mostly TCW / PT sets.

Not counting stuff like keychains and watches, Rancor Pit, Jabba's Sail Barge and the A-Wing are the only OT items on sale.

If I buy a set that is out of stock and Revan goes in the basket will I still get him even if the set won't be back in stock until late May?

Also if I buy 1 set that isn't available until late May, and one set that is available now, will they both be sent in late May?

Hmmm. In Canada there are some pretty good deals to be had this weekend...unfortunately none of them are at S@H (10%), and none are on anything priced higher than $150 that I can find. Underwhelming would be an understatement.

And when I check my just placed Sandcrawler order, it says Canceled.

Much ado about nothing IMO.

Hmmm. In Canada there are some pretty good deals to be had this weekend...unfortunately none of them are at S@H (10%), and none are on anything priced higher than $150 that I can find. Underwhelming would be an understatement.

Agreed. A disappointing turn-out, to be sure. The fact that TRU has better deals (when they're already notorious for markup) is rather embarrassing.

If I buy a set that is out of stock and Revan goes in the basket will I still get him even if the set won't be back in stock until late May?

When I bought my 41999 they sent the free polybag right away, and the 41999 some time later when it was back in stock. Not sure if they always do that though.

Tell me about it. 10% off is laughable (I really did laugh out loud)... well I wasn't planning on dropping much dough on getting Revan, certainly I can live without him. ToyRUs had the better deal so they got what little of my money I was willing to part with. Fritzy's right about the embarrasing part, I guarantee ToysRUs Canada did better than Shop@home last weekend. I went Sunday and the Lego shelf was 50% empty.

Wow.

We OT fans really got the shaft on this sale. In the US it's mostly TCW / PT sets.

Not counting stuff like keychains and watches, Rancor Pit, Jabba's Sail Barge and the A-Wing are the only OT items on sale.

The Desert Skiff was also on sale, but sold out quickly (less than half an hour after the sale began).

I get it

It was LSW 15th anniversary so we got 15% off...

Dissapointing for my first may the fourth ( I was pretty mad actually,big letdown)

The 15% off was only for a couple of sets (7-8) and no sales on the winter wave

The only good sale was the 50% on the desert skiff and the Mandalorian Starfighter but they were already sold out at 0:25 on may 3

They had 25% on ALL set at TRU

And since the S@H and TRU price are the same when not discounted (in Canada) I got myself a bunch of sets at TRU but no Revan

I better have 1 or 2 extra BP then ONE exclusive EU minifig

Edited by duboismerci

The sales were disappointing and this was the first year where the store did not let me get two of the exclusive figure with two separate purchases. I was pretty shocked. Usually I can get two of any exclusive with two separate purchases, supervisor told me that Revan was more limited than usual and they were being very strict. Funny thing is, I went home and made a purchase at the online store with my VIP info and am expecting my second Revan to be delivered on Friday.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or flip the second Revan, I just like having extras. I just thought it was funny to put such a stop on this one since he's not even a very recognizable character by Star Wars standards and there isn't any other time-in merchandise to push him...

I had a feeling Revan would be more limited this year than the minifigures of years past.

I got my Sandcrawler in yesterday and TLG forgot to put Darth Revan in the box!

I called customer service and they sent one out right away. Whew. LOL

Well I must say the offers next to Revan were a lot better this year. In the Netherlands stock didn't run out of any set, and they had really many sets on sale! Not only a few UCS sets and sets everyone already has, also a selection of this year's sets was 15% off.

My order arrived this morning, looking forward to getting into it tomorrow. 11 days, fastest S@H delivery for me ever. Wish I'd got a few Revans, change over the head and you get a really cool looking knight for any of the black & red castle factions!

Funny, sounds like the American deals this year were disappointing, well ours usually are something like 5% off a bunch of old sets, so it's nice for the shoe to be on the other foot this time.

It's great that Revan is the Minifigure for may the 4th, it's something different then having a minifigure from Episode 1 to 6. This thing of making Minifigure from the SWTOR is a awesome thing that LEGO is doing and I hope they make more Lego Sets and Minifigure of SWTOR.

Also I really hope we get to see a Minifigure of my favorite character HK-47.