Sign in to follow this  
Lono

Jabba Desilijic Tiure (AKA The Hutt)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Couldn't get to sleep last night and had just Skyped with my girlfriend where she was messing about with a crocheted Jabba the Hutt she has. I was feeling a bit left out, so I made this for myself. :)

jabba.jpg

Hmm, maybe you could add a dark red piece on his right arm to look like his tattoo? That would add a bit of jabba's style to this moc. Other than that, this is a nice rendition of everyone's favorite slug! :classic:

This is a great representation of how an 8-bit Jabba would look like. Pretty acurate, yet cutified. Just perfect. I'm not a big fan of the throne though. Maybe some more details and dimmer colors would be better.

And for everyone dreaming of 8-bit Star Wars goodness: check out the Tiny Death Star game!

Yeah, the throne was a bit more of an afterthought and I had a slightly limited selection of bricks, so, it's not quite as in keeping with the look as Jabba himself. Perhaps I'll do a rebuild some time in the future. Right now though, the Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka challenge has caught my eye, so, I may have to register. :)

And for everyone dreaming of 8-bit Star Wars goodness: check out the Tiny Death Star game!

Yes this Jabba is similar with the game version, looks very cute and I like the black border around him.