Sign in to follow this  
cyryl

Pirate Ship

thindexedgif.gif 59a

Hello, this is my first MOC on this forum - pirate ship "Fire Ball".

This is very speedy ship, but "Black Pearl" ist most speedy :'-) .

It's armed at two small cannons. Two pirates, have animals - parrot and Monkey. Before small helm is descent under deck.

pict5934.jpg

For more pictures: C-P Photobucket Folder

Edit by Phred: Fixed links to images to C-P Backups

Welcome at Eurobricks!

I've put a picture in your first post so people can immediatly see the ship.

This looks like an excellent pirate ship for operations close to the coast.

The color scheme is very good and it has some nice details (like the hatch and the skeleton figurehead).

Welcome to EB!

Quite alot of details on this little ship, I like that!

Are you going add sails on this ship?

Mr Tiber

Very nice ship *wub* reminds me of the shp that was in imperial trade station, only this one in red instead of white . I think this look like a smuggler. its small and shallowdraft. and look very fast. think Royal Navy will have problems with pursue it in cost near or reef area . :-D

Nice detailing! I am terrible at small ships, so I think this ship is awesome!

I like the scorpion figurehead and the fact that you used the new mast piece!!

Welcome to EB and keep MOCing!!

Greetings Cyryl! You're the second new user showing a ship MOC today!

nice...similar to ITP's merchant ship....

Indeed. There are some similiarties but the Merchant Ship from the Imperial Trading Post (aka as The Cutter) was a bit larger.

Thanks. I going to bulid my version "Flying Dutchman" :-D *sweet*

Sounds fun! Keep us updated!

Guest Mr. Cameron

Great ship i love the color scheme, wonder how it would look with black sails *y* oops i did not read that you destroyed it until after i wrote this, anyway think about those sails if you make something like this again i'm with Zceberus post the "Flying Dutchman" when your done.

Sorry, but I destroy "Fire ball" to use a parts for "Flying Dutchman".

So you've scuttled it? X-O

Aye, welcome to the Eurobricks Pirate forum, mate! Nice little ship you've captured here, it's like the one from the Imperial Trading Post execpt with more red and less white and yellow. Although I do think the Bowsprit proportions are a bit off.

Anyway, it's great to hear you'll be tackling a Flyin' Dutchman, do you plan to base it off 'A dead man's chest' like your avatar suggests?

:'-( :'-( Yes, i must. :'-( :'-(

Don't be sad lad, you're moving onto bigger and better things! *y*

Feel free to create a Work In Progress thread for your Flying Dutchman MOC.

Guest Mr. Cameron

I remember when i had to destroy my favorite ship to build one of my galleons i've never regretted it because that is my best ship i've built :'-) , i'd post it but, my camera is broke and i woulden't know how to post it on here anyway, so you are way ahead of me when it comes to posting pics. It took me forever to finally be able to post at all in this site, how is your Flying Dutchman coming?

Anyway, it's great to hear you'll be tackling a Flyin' Dutchman, do you plan to base it off 'A dead man's chest' like your avatar suggests?

:-D Hahaha ! Yes :!:

It took me forever to finally be able to post at all in this site, how is your Flying Dutchman coming?

Flying Dutchman is coming! :-D I must finish him, and add mor decals! Flying Dutchman is coming soon! :-D

:-D Hahaha ! Yes :!:

Ah, very well. In that case you might want to consider taking a took at Ghoulrealm's WIP.

It's a shame, the two more updated pictures have been removed from his hosting website, but the older on is still there.....maybe we should PM him.

8-o 8-o 8-o His mini - Flying Dutchman is perfect! My don't have cannon - because i must have maby 36 cannons! I have hope, that maby my ship "Flying Dutchman" will be good and you like it ! :-D

8-o 8-o 8-o His mini - Flying Dutchman is perfect! My don't have cannon - because i must have maby 36 cannons! I have hope, that maby my ship "Flying Dutchman" will be good and you like it ! :-D

You can always build custom cannons! We have an entire index of those as well!

Hey, cyryl, this is a great little mini-sloop that would make a nice stuffing stocker. You've done a good job of using some odd pieces to achieve the look of your ship. Again, it's nice to see another small ship (or boat).

Welcome aboard and come again, soon.

You can always build custom cannons! We have an entire index of those as well!

I know, maybe I'll build cannons :-D MAYBE! ;-)

I think it is a nice, small ship. Certainly not the one you want to use to cross the Atlantic.

:skel1:

Ah, very well. In that case you might want to consider taking a took at Ghoulrealm's WIP.

It's a shame, the two more updated pictures have been removed from his hosting website, but the older on is still there.....maybe we should PM him.

The situation is remedied! Flying Duthman images back up.

"Perfect" you humble me, sir :-$ It's not even half way finished.

_________

The Fire Ball is (or rather was) a nice little ship. A good color scheme and I often fancy these smaller designs just as much as larger vessels. Tis a shame you have to salvage parts rather than having a variety of ships :'-(