Sign in to follow this  
Cult_Of_Skaro

[MOC] Springfield Elementary School

With the release of the Simpsons house, I decided to try my hand at the building I wanted second most, the Springfield Elementary School.

tXbyv6h.jpg

I haven't finished the renderings of the interior yet, but here's the LXF so you can check it out yourself!

LXF file

It consists of 2310 bricks, and has the Cafeteria, Music Room, Bart's Classroom, Lisa's Classroom, and the Auditorium.

vVRVZGo.png

Comparison of it with the Simpsons House.

'Cult_Of_Skaro', that looks great! You really captured the look of the school itself perfectly. Can you provide some pictures of the inside?

'Cult_Of_Skaro', that looks great! You really captured the look of the school itself perfectly. Can you provide some pictures of the inside?

I have to render a lot of them, but here's an image of Bart's Classroom:

YQLarxy.png

And a low quallity render of Lisa's:

XaALraQ.png

I haven't rendered the other rooms at all, high or low quality. Expect updates in the next few days!

excellent work, after i got the simpsons house i have thinking of making other simpsons places, krusty's....moes....great job. :classic:

Wow! I didn't think anybody could make a school with less than 3,000 pieces: but you proved me wrong! That would make a great $170 set!

Thank you! I'll be putting it on cuusoo within the next few days, so when it's approved I'll post the link. :)

Excellent designing there 'COS'......good luck on Cuusoo......take it from me it can be tough :blush: .

Brick On LDD On 'Cult_Of_Skaro' ! :grin:

The school looks great, it would fit perfectly with Simpsons house. Especially now, when the minifigs are coming out!