jodawill

Brickworld Indy 2014

Here are all of my photos and videos from Brickworld 2014! :classic:

Edited by jodawill

These are some great pictures. It's too bad I missed the Indy event. I really hope to make it to the Chicago Brickworld. Thanks for sharing jodawill. :classic:

These are some great pictures. It's too bad I missed the Indy event. I really hope to make it to the Chicago Brickworld. Thanks for sharing jodawill. :classic:

You're welcome! The ball machine was by far the coolest new display this year (that is, new to Brickworld Indy; I know he's been working on that display for years). I have several videos of it.

Thanks for posting pictures!!

Actually, we have had a great ball contraption at Indy before. But, this year, we invited Tom A from New Hampshire down to the event. He made the GBC a lot bigger than in previous years :)

It is simply mesmerizing!!

B

Thanks for posting pictures!!

Actually, we have had a great ball contraption at Indy before. But, this year, we invited Tom A from New Hampshire down to the event. He made the GBC a lot bigger than in previous years :)

It is simply mesmerizing!!

B

I don't remember seeing it before. Was it there in 2012 or 2013?

Are you the guy who made the Lucas Oil Stadium? If you're one of the guys from IndyLUG, I'm sure I've met you before. I was going to join a couple years ago, and I got access to the forum, but that was around the time I started college, so life just got too hectic to get involved with the LUG.

I'm working on a big western display right now. It would be fun if I could show it off at Brickworld someday.

I'm the Brian who made Lucas Oil Stadium, though both Bryan and I are in IndyLUG. Next meeting is the 2nd Sunday of April in Clayton, IN at Mark Peterson's house. Would love to see you there, and bring some MOCs! Send me a private message for the address.

-Brian

I'm the Brian who made Lucas Oil Stadium, though both Bryan and I are in IndyLUG. Next meeting is the 2nd Sunday of April in Clayton, IN at Mark Peterson's house. Would love to see you there, and bring some MOCs! Send me a private message for the address.

-Brian

Hi Brian!

I tried to send you a message, but you don't have enough posts to be able to use the messaging system. You could e-mail me the address though. jodawill at iuk edu.

What time is the meeting? I teach Sunday school in Kokomo and we get out around 12:15 usually. It looks like it'll take about 1.5 hours to get to the meeting.

I'm a Colts Fan!

I just figured it would make it easier. See you at Brickworld Chicago.