System at the front, Technic at the back :laugh: .

:laugh:

"The Mullet Convertible"

Absolutely great, perfect and clever, I enjoyed video twice in a row :classic: and the best is pressing the car to the ground, almost like you are a kind of enemy, but we got the information :thumbup: x 100

I want to thank you all for the kind compliments. It really means a lot to me that other people are excited about something that I built. Also, thank you Jim for featuring me on the frontpage and the hall of fame. I tried my best to design this model in accordance with the principles of official Lego models. Playability, sturdiness, elegance, features, no illegal connections, those kind of things (although I failed in the low cost and impressive size departments :laugh: ). It is my dream to once aid in designing official Lego models, and this is only my first real try. So thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and please be patient while I work hard on delivering the building instructions in a few weeks.

BTW would this model stand any chance on Cuusoo?

Try it.

And would it still be eligible for production when I've already published the building instructions?

And would it still be eligible for production when I've already published the building instructions?

As far as I know, it is only forbidden to sell instructions or sets of the model. Free instructions are okay. But check the latest state. I say go for it, but don't hope too much. Technic models get lost in the crowd incredibly fast. Only Sheepos model got the 10.000 votes. The second closest is stagnating around 6000 votes for almost a year now.

All right everyone, as promised I have created the building instructions! I have submitted them to Rebrickable where it is currently awaiting moderation. For now, here is:

The mpd file is a bit of a mess, since it's filled with both MLCAD and LPUB instructions, and many extraneous parts which I should have ghosted. Therefore, the parts list at the end of the PDF will contain a bit too much pins and axles, although I tried to clean it up as much as I could.

Any feedback is very much appreciated. Have fun building!

All right everyone, as promised I have created the building instructions! I have submitted them to Rebrickable where it is currently awaiting moderation. For now, here is:

The mpd file is a bit of a mess, since it's filled with both MLCAD and LPUB instructions, and many extraneous parts which I should have ghosted. Therefore, the parts list at the end of the PDF will contain a bit too much pins and axles, although I tried to clean it up as much as I could.

Any feedback is very much appreciated. Have fun building!

Thanks for putting this together. The instructions look very good. I did notice that the last page of the inventory appears twice (pages 219-220).

Thanks for the instructions, very professional bearing in mind they're free :classic: On a side note, maybe you should put the inventory onto rebrickable, so people can see if they have all the pieces to build the model, because I'd really like to :classic:

Thanks a lot for the instructions. Very well done.

Definitely on my to-build list.

For people as impatient as me I have compiled a BrickStore parts list and put it in my Dropbox: https://db.tt/AimHjXaJ

You can import this file into Rebrickable as a Private MOC and see what parts you are missing.

BTW: I am not a native speaker but shouldn't it be Convertible instead of Convertable?

For people as impatient as me I have compiled a BrickStore parts list and put it in my Dropbox: https://db.tt/AimHjXaJ

You can import this file into Rebrickable as a Private MOC and see what parts you are missing.

BTW: I am not a native speaker but shouldn't it be Convertible instead of Convertable?

Yes it should, but where does it say that?

The MOC is finally on Rebrickable: http://rebrickable.c...act-convertible

The reason it took so long is that I didn't click the "Submit my MOC" button but instead the "Save my MOC" button :blush: . When I realised this a week later, it still wouldn't approve, probably because of this pesky part. Other parts you definitely need for this MOC:

I am building this right now and it is quite an interesting build!

I see a lot of constructions that are 'different' to say the least, for instance the engine block.

Really refreshing and I am already looking forward to new models from 'Hedgie'!

Hi everyone. I have built this awesome model in black and have made a quick YouTube review. I don't think I got the wipers exactly right though. Hedgie gives details within the instruction on how to ensure the wipers work properly but I might have misaligned the axle the drives the wiper when joining the rear section of the model with the front section. Other than that this thing is a fantastic build and a lot of fun to drive around the house!

Edited by Osuharding1