This is a cute little moc. I would like to see some instructions so I can build some. Very small and compact. Nice job.

Just yesterday I started to pass the tractor to ldd :laugh: . They are pneumatic rigid 3 mm hoses, I am a purist, always everything is Lego.

Oh I see know What you did.very clever of you. Right now Ive been working on building a rear sprocket. Your yellow rear sprocket 21t is no longer available as I checked bl. I'm trying to build up a sprocket using a small pulley and 3 1x7 half beams going across the pulley Making 6 teeth sticking out. Perhaps I'll search on building a proper sprocket. Well thank you very much.

Oh I see know What you did.very clever of you. Right now Ive been working on building a rear sprocket. Your yellow rear sprocket 21t is no longer available as I checked bl. I'm trying to build up a sprocket using a small pulley and 3 1x7 half beams going across the pulley Making 6 teeth sticking out. Perhaps I'll search on building a proper sprocket. Well thank you very much.

I see 637 Technic, Gear Expert Builder 21 Tooth with axle hole on bricklink.