Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Troublesome News (built by my little bro)

This MOC was built by my 12 year old brother.

Kendrick and Basil set off once again after a good nights rest at their camp. It wasn't long before they came across some weary knights refreshing themselves by a stream. The captain of the group hailed Kendrick and asked him if he had happened to see any signs of a dragon recently. Rather surprised, Kendrick answered that he had not, and asked if there was a dragon in the area. The captain grimly replied that a dragon had been burning buildings and fields and they were hunting it.

000_0399.jpg

000_0402.jpg

000_0397.jpg

000_0396.jpg

My brother would appreciate any comments/criticism :classic:

Great moc from your bro once again Isaac.

Regarding CC the only thing i could say is I thought that that guy there drinking water was forced to fall at the river. (speaking for the posing) But I havent tried similar posing to know if it could be done better.

Great moc from your bro once again Isaac.

Regarding CC the only thing i could say is I thought that that guy there drinking water was forced to fall at the river. (speaking for the posing) But I havent tried similar posing to know if it could be done better.

Thanks Gunman, that pose could have used some improvement :classic:

Great work on the cheeseslope water, and the awesome tree :thumbup:

Thanks!

I agree that that poor soldier looks like he face-planted in that creek. A sitting or crouching position would probably look more natural. Other than that the rest of this little scene looks well done.

Love the use of techniques in their! This MOC shows the potential that your brother has!

Thank you :classic:

Your little brother amazes me once again! I`m enjoying this little story so far, the building techniques are great too.

Thanks, the next section of the story will be up soon :wink:

I agree that that poor soldier looks like he face-planted in that creek. A sitting or crouching position would probably look more natural. Other than that the rest of this little scene looks well done.

Thanks, sitting would have worked well I think :classic: