Sign in to follow this  
feeld

MOC: Red Blizzard

Red Blizzard is one of the new type mechs. In contrast to the classical model, agility has been replaced by strength and vitality, with only a small loss of maneuverability.

Xjoa0ErUbhU.jpg

emqUsWwTBYM.jpg

lAQv7ZYKIuY.jpg

This frame was my biggest one, and it took a lot time to finish it, but the process of creating it was really exciting)

Well, do you like it?

Pretty!

I really like some of the details, especially the partsuse on the head. Been wanting to build a animestyle mecha since way before my afol days. I guess even way before my dark ages... ;-) I'll be trying out those new ball-joints that came with the Chima legend beasts.

Ow, I see you've finished that mech off nicely! The body was already great, and now I'm beginning to see some of the great details like the hands and the neck (and the waist articulation!). And the legs came out really well! I love how you dared to go very thin in some places, and those holes on the side of the curve/slope bricks only add to the detail. And you've even taken the time to work on the back of the legs. And to top it off, you posed it masterfully. Those are some really convincing shots!

Maybe it's just because there's no close-up of it, but I think the cannon is a little bit odd. It's a bit too bulky, and compared to the skinnyness of the mech, it almos seems like it would topple over...

But anyway, congratulations, I'm glad you made this MOC all the way to the end! I hope you make more nice ones in the future!