Tijger-San

MOC: Modular Coffee bar

Man, this is incredible. I love the fireplace and the lounge and the details of the kitchen are AMAZING!

Stunning! I like it a lot and will return for inspiration. Some nice and unexpected usage of parts.

I like the rounded segments at the bottom of the top floor/top of the middle floor. What were those pieces used? Right above the light bley 2x8 modified plates with door rail.

I am also intrigued by this part and cant see what part thats been used, do someone know?

Wow, I did not realise that there where so many replies. Somehow I did not get a email notification.

Thank you everyone for all those kind words! :blush:

Nicely done. I think it is very fitting in terms of sitting next to the PR. The front facade is neat. I like the rounded segments at the bottom of the top floor/top of the middle floor. What were those pieces used? Right above the light bley 2x8 modified plates with door rail.

I like the interior details. The first floor cafe is very fitting. I like the stove area and the display glass for treats.

The middle floor fireplace and bear are very clever. I hadn't thought to use a bear as a stuffed bear. I still need to pick one of those up sometime!!

The attic apartment area is really neat actually. The roof may be low, but I like how things are arranged.

Good thing you didn't have any brown studs to put up there...

Keep up the great work!! I will check back for inspiration for sure.

Thank you. The parts that I've used for the dark bley decoration just beneath the roof are what Bricklink calls 'bar holder with clip'.

11090.JPG

I do have some brown pieces but I found a yellow one funnier. :tongue:

May I be overly presumptuous, and ask if there is any chance of a .lxf rendering of this?

'Cos it looks so great I want to include it in my Lego City project! (with your permission, of course).

Well, to be honest, I'm not that great with Cad software and such. Besides that It will take a lot of time to create this digitally. Of course you are welcome to make a digital version. I'd be happy to help, provide pictures or anything you need.

Great work. Obviously many FOLs are willing to see Larry's business getting bigger.

Hahaha! LOL! :laugh:

It's very fantastic.i would also like to ask you the instructions, if possible please. :blush:

Like I mentioned before It will take a lot of time to make instructions. Of course you are welcome to make them. I'd be happy to send pictures. :classic:

...it would fit great in my modular street.... so if you ever sell it.. why not selling it to someone from the Netherlands...;-) Looks really great!!!

Whehe, thank you. Unfortunately I don't sell my creations but everything is for sale for the right price. :laugh:

It's looking awesome. I like it that Harry the Bear is enjoying the band and the chimney is looking very good also. Are there three black buckets on the chimney?

They are this old technic part called 'Technic Hub / Handle 1 x 1':

424.GIF

I had a few laying around and figured that they would look nice.

Stunning! I like it a lot and will return for inspiration. Some nice and unexpected usage of parts.

I am also intrigued by this part and cant see what part thats been used, do someone know?

I've used these and tilted them sideways. as L@go answered.

I think it might be these?

That is correct. Thank you for answering! :sweet:

Great Job Tijger-San...especially the fireplace! :sweet: The second floor is my favorite area with the big red chairs and the detailed fireplace. Also, I think the bear is funny :grin:

Really cool, I love the backside of the building for some odd reason, and the interior of the loft is awesome.