Tijger-San

MOC: Modular Coffee bar

This MOC is a thing of beauty. I like it better than some of the official modular builds, honestly. The tree, all of the interior details... Just fantastic work. If you ever shared instructions for this beast, I would go broke buying bricks...

Already one of my favourites! I love the colour combination of the facade and the clever SNOT used inside and outside this building.

9198929916_b0540e73a9_o.png

Great work!

As already suggested, it's the perfect companion for the LEGO Restaurant.

This is really great! I really like the style and the colors. I've been thinking of a coffee shop/coffee bar for a long time and yours is just great. I really lIke the idea of a lounge upstairs, It makes the coffee shop more of a relaxing place for your minifigures to chill out.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Thanks everyone!

The only thing I would suggest is to raise the chimney higher, it's way too low now- Lars gets all the smoke in his lungs...

I will take that into consideration. :)

Edited by Tijger-San

Nicely done. I think it is very fitting in terms of sitting next to the PR. The front facade is neat. I like the rounded segments at the bottom of the top floor/top of the middle floor. What were those pieces used? Right above the light bley 2x8 modified plates with door rail.

I like the interior details. The first floor cafe is very fitting. I like the stove area and the display glass for treats.

The middle floor fireplace and bear are very clever. I hadn't thought to use a bear as a stuffed bear. I still need to pick one of those up sometime!!

The attic apartment area is really neat actually. The roof may be low, but I like how things are arranged.

Good thing you didn't have any brown studs to put up there...

Keep up the great work!! I will check back for inspiration for sure.

Wow, just wow. So many nifty techniques and details here! Every corner is well-thought-out.

Is $100 for a cup of coffee entrance to the VIP lounge upstairs?

Fantastic modular, I love the details both inside and out!! The colour scheme works really well and the interiors are very very well done. I love the s'stuffed' bear on the jazz room, great touch!

I have previously admired your modulars on flickr, keep up the great work and I look forward to the next one!

Happy building :laugh:

May I be overly presumptuous, and ask if there is any chance of a .lxf rendering of this?

'Cos it looks so great I want to include it in my Lego City project! (with your permission, of course).

I love all the details you packed in this. It looks likes it would fit very well next to other modular.

This building goes very well in line with the Parisian Restaurant, I like the cake shelf in particular :blush:

I love it so much ! Especially the toilet part ( someone forget to flush ,haha) and the little white cat in the backyard ! Very detail and fun !

...it would fit great in my modular street.... so if you ever sell it.. why not selling it to someone from the Netherlands...;-) Looks really great!!!

It's looking awesome. I like it that Harry the Bear is enjoying the band and the chimney is looking very good also. Are there three black buckets on the chimney?

I definetly will study this MOC again so that I can incorporate some of the innovative and unique building techniques into my next MOC.