DanSto

[MOC] The annual tribute to the dead Jabba

That is outstanding the story is great and that big Jabba statue is just faboulous, the symbol on the ground is nice indeed. That is an awesome MOC thanks for sharing it with us!

Really great MOC! And nice story!

The clan symbol is really well done :classic:

I just think that Jabba's statue shouldn't be hollow.

Awesome MOC and story! :thumbup: I'm jealous of your many jabbas. :wink:

WOW! That's one giant Hutt carving. I really like the creativity in honoring Jabba. The detail is fantastic and the use of SNOT really well done.

Does the red design on the floor have a specific meaning?

That's definitely a really nice MOC! Jabba is immeadiately recognicable. The story is a bit vague though :grin:

Impressive MOC! I really like the story you put up and the giant mausoleaum's statue! :wink: Wish you're planning for a "sequel"!

Thanks.

Effectively, as told into the text, the symbol on the floor is inspired from the one of Jabba's clan

Jabba%27sDesilijicClanTattoo-SWFF.jpg

This MOC has been done for a "Tribute to Jabba" contest but, I think you have understood that I don't appreciate the character.

Thanks.

Effectively, as told into the text, the symbol on the floor is inspired from the one of Jabba's clan

Jabba%27sDesilijicClanTattoo-SWFF.jpg

This MOC has been done for a "Tribute to Jabba" contest but, I think you have understood that I don't appreciate the character.

Oh, so you didn't write it? I actually was thinking you appreciated the character more fully than most, based on your creation, and I thought the story was yours, too. It's still well-done, all the same.

Where is the contest?

Oh, so you didn't write it? I actually was thinking you appreciated the character more fully than most, based on your creation, and I thought the story was yours, too. It's still well-done, all the same.

Where is the contest?

I am not sure to fully understand your comment : I wrote the story and I have done the creation for the 9-th TechLUG contest http://www.techlug.f.../topic8556.html (in french) where the goal is "a tribute to Jabba". You can see all entries here : http://www.techlug.f...topic8899.html.

My point of view is that Jabba is a crime lord and I did not want to give a positive impression of him : this is why I choose the point of view of somebody who hates him and who comes, like the others, at that annual tribute day only for taking some parts of Jabba's treasure..

Thats great, well done. A Darth Maul one would be cool, his top body as the bust and legs inside the entrance as an archway.

Congrats! Your MOC seems better to me then the other one too!

However, your link to the other entries don't work, can you fix that please?

It's Jabba's clan symbol :wink:

Cool, that's a bit of SW trivia I didn't know about... or the tattoo.

[

The link works on my computer. I have added the full link : http://www.techlug.f.../topic8841.html

Hope this helps.

that does not link to all entries... but I managed to find it myself navigating a bit on that (french) site.

thanks anyways, I appreaciate it!