LL-947 Space Defender

13273750923_13677fcf43_c.jpg

Built to replace the ageing fleet of LL-918 one-man spacecrafts, the LL-947 has 6 side mounted lasers on the wings to defend itself from the forces of Blacktron, which was a key problem with the old 918 class spacecrafts, who couldn't defend themselves if they ran into trouble. There are numerous reports that some of these have been modified by Blacktron to use against our forces, but so far there is no photographic evidence of these occurrences.

13273743023_08f021f107_c.jpg

13273924244_ca0135c8b6_c.jpg

13273949654_102da3b783_c.jpg

Enjoy! :classic:

Great work on the engines. Can you post a picture of the MOC with the wings the other way (sort of swooped back)? for some reason I think that'd look better.

Love it! Such a cool style. I like how classic it feels, but uses such smart, contemporary techniques.

I like this! Only thing that bugs me a bit are the red lights on the starboard side, and the green on the port side, but don't mind this navy guy...

I like this! Only thing that bugs me a bit are the red lights on the starboard side, and the green on the port side, but don't mind this navy guy...

Seriously? Oh no, lol!

Forgive me for laughing, that's just the kind of mistake I would make...

Seriously? Oh no, lol!

Forgive me for laughing, that's just the kind of mistake I would make...

lol, I keep thinking I should switch them all on my classic sets, too. It just makes sense to me, especially since science fiction in general likes to use nautical terms and themes for spaceships...