Godtshep

What is your favourite and least favourite Super Heroes Minifigure?

As with my last few Super Hero polls, what do you think are the best and worst Super Heroes figures?

As for my opinion, I think I'd say the new Green Goblin for least favourite-the head is decent (and you gotta love the olive green) but the outfit just looks like a 1920's bathing suit with silver plating on top in my opinion.

And I don't really like the upcoming Wolverine or Magneto, as the colour scheme on Wolverine looks a bit weird in my opinion, however the overall amount of detail is good, and I appreciate that.

Not sure which one my favourite is... Oh wait... HULK!!! :grin:

-Lady Godtshep.

Edited by Godtshep

Least Favorite Marvel: The first Wolverine. He should have had his mask from the start. Least Favorite DC: Clark Kent only because of his limited use due to deco.

Most Favorite Marvel: Magneto. Nailed it on the first try. Most Favorite DC: Aquaman, Ditto.

Edited by B-Lister

My favourite is the Green Arrow minifigure (it's a shame that this one is a SDCC exclusive, though I hope there will eventually be a non-exclusive version released).

My least favourite is the horrendous Green Goblin bigfig. The figure itself isn't a bad representation of that interpretation of the character, but it's my least favourite as I despise this version of Green Goblin; it looks horrible and makes virtually no sense. Hopefully one day a normal Green Goblin is released. Until then, we have to endure this abomination.

Favorite is the Flash... good printing, and I like the way they handled the mask.

Least favorite might be Spider-Man. Plain arms, plain legs... such a dynamic costume on the page but the minifigure is just so bland.

Favorite: Spider-Woman, I signed up for last years Yahoo giveaway of the minifigures only to find out that the wording hadn't fully gone through to my skull, and there was still some things I needed to do to qualify. I wanted her so bad, I mean wow wasn't she a beauty? I don't know very much about her, but I do know that she must be in my collection!

Least favorite: Hmm, this one's tough, haha just kidding, I despise the upcoming Storm. Why? I feel the eyes were done strangely and she could've looked so great with a new piece, a mohawk (ok, so I said I thought the mohawk would look terrible, but I feel now that it actually would've looked great.)

I also think I would've bought the Mos Battle of Smallville set had Faora been given a different face. The printing on her was just phenominal.

Edited by Freddy Bricker

DC best: All the JL figures, BTB Batman, The Batfamily, Penguin from the Duckboat set, Scuba and arctic batman, Two-Face.

DC worst: I've got nothing

MARVEL Best: the AA figures, Loki, Spider-man, Nova, Doom, Beetle, Deadpool.

MARVEL Worst: Mandarin, Hawkeye, BW.

Here's one that gets no love - Venom. That fig is fantastic. The spiky appendage pieces are perfect for depicting the symbiote. His depiction in the Marvel Super Heroes video game is the one truly terrifying character.

Worst? I'm disappointed in the new Cyclops fig. He deserved at least a headpiece rather than just printed visor.

Hulk is hands down my favorite figure. I prefer the brown pants version over the purple too.

Least favorite would have to be Aldrich Killen/Mandarin. He looks ridiculous in that beige suit. Now if he'd been done with a bare chest and tattoos, he may have been acceptable.

Edited by Suspsy

I cannot say how far by margins, but Wonder Woman may be my favorite Superhero minifigure. Along with a new perfect mold, her printing shows what the Superhero line really could be if Lego actually put in the printing effort they do for other lines. Actually thinking now, I rather like all three figures from Lex's Mech set--being my favorite Superhero set overall, it also has some of the best figures too. Granted I'm sure I'm somewhat biased--any DC figure that looks close to their Justice League Animated apperance gets my approval!

Worst? There's a lot to choose from. For me it's Spiderman. It was a terrible design to begin with, making him look like a kid in pajamas, and he's way too overused. Variations are needed ASAP for that character.

MARVEL Worst: Mandarin

Oh, yeah, I forgot about homless vet golfcart flamethrower Mandarin, though the torso did come in handy for an attempt at a custom version of the War Doctor (John Hurt in the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special), so there's that, I guess.

Mandarin is really bad. His torso and printing are really good though. What I did is I took off his beard and hair and gave him long black hair and a different head and then I gave him two rings from lord of the rings like in the lego marvel videogame. He looks a lot better.

I really like the Hulk, but I would say my favourite is either Mr Freeze or Arkham Jumpsuit Joker.

Least favourite is probably.. Nick Fury, I like him but I think that the uniform is a little plain..

DC favourite: General zod: They nailed the armour detailing, the sculpting is some of the best lego has done and nothing looks oversized and it all looks grand. I had to modify one for him to have hair on with armour on one version though which is the only bad thing. The odd thing is faora's hair fits on with the armour due to the flexibility of her armour around the neck.

DC least fave: Tough one, none come to mind really! The only thing I will say is I wish jor el's hairpiece had been better and that he'd had moulded tan armour also wish we'd got more krypton variants of characters also lara and some other players such as Perry and Martha.

Marvel Favourite: This is tricky cause I've loved most of the line. I'd have to say either doom cause he looks identical to comics and menacing or the new Doc Ock who just looks all round awesome the comics and just as cool as Alfred Molina's ock. I personally have no beef with the ultimate spider man goblin as he is accurate to his appearance in the show and beats go go power goblin from the first film. That I think is another reason why I like the look of the ASM2 version he just looks menacing and formidable. I want to see classic goblin in lego at some point and if possible ASM2 goblin.

Marvel Hate: Ultimate ock. Terrible variation of the character turning him into a bumbling fool and the fact they even bothered to made a Lego figure of that... THING before the comic one only increases my intense hatred for the variation.

Bricktimus: I agree! Judging by his USM appearance it should have been a black leather coat print and a black shirt!

Edited by legofreak86

My favorite for Marvel is the 2014 Captain America variant, I'm a huge sucker for vibrant colors. Least favorite would have to be Spider-Man. He is my most loved superhero of all time and this is an extremely poor representation of him, mainly because of the over-abundance of blue.

For DC, my favorite is definitely Wonder Woman. Detailed printing, unique elements, the works.

Least favorite is a tie between Lois Lane and Colonel Hardy. Sometimes cheekbones work on LEGO figures, but on Lois, no. Hardy, meanwhile, could use some detail; he looks painfully bland.

Edited by montyofmusic

Most: Ironman Mark 42. It grew on me. The gold really puts this one over the top.

Least: Gokart Mandarin or Chitauri foot soldier.

Marvel- with marvel I'm very rarely fond of any figures as I'm a film fan not a comic fan. Still, I have liked some figures, I really liked the Chitauri; overall though I think the best job for printing etc was on either Hawkeye or Black Widow. They went together very well and looked as they should.

This brings me to my least favorite. I'm not fond of the colours used on Fury, he doesn't fit so well with the existing Shield figures, which is a shame. Most figures could end up here, but I'll have to go with the overused, very bright (yet plain) Spiderman figure.

DC- I haven't bought much DC. I like the Penguin though. And the Joker with a hat. I'm not so fond of the Duplo Joker- freakier than the actual thing!

Marvel- with marvel I'm very rarely fond of any figures as I'm a film fan not a comic fan. Still, I have liked some figures, I really liked the Chitauri; overall though I think the best job for printing etc was on either Hawkeye or Black Widow. They went together very well and looked as they should.

This brings me to my least favorite. I'm not fond of the colours used on Fury, he doesn't fit so well with the existing Shield figures, which is a shame. Most figures could end up here, but I'll have to go with the overused, very bright (yet plain) Spiderman figure.

DC- I haven't bought much DC. I like the Penguin though. And the Joker with a hat. I'm not so fond of the Duplo Joker- freakier than the actual thing!

I also like Hawkeye and Black Widow-they are highly underrated in my opinion.

Seeing as I neglected to mention it last time, my favourite Marvel minifigure is, from the ones currently available, Falcon. I really like the balance between accuracy and detailing seen on the minifigure. However, my favourite will change to Star-Lord once the GotG sets come out. He looks excellent, and I absolutely love that amazing mask he has.

I also forgot to mention my least favourite DC minifigure last time. Colonel Hardy is my least favourite, simply because he is s bland and in Man of Steel was really quite an uninteresting character.

Doc Ock 2012 ultimate Spiderman is the worst variation of the character ever to grace screens and doesn't deserve a Lego figure.

Star lord has quickly become one of the best designed movie accurate characters Lego has made. just brilliantly done all round.

Favourites: Captain America (2014), Hulk (2014), Falcon, Taskmaster, Spider-Man, Red Skull, Deadpool, Magneto, Iron Man (Mark 7), War Machine, Mary Jane

Superman, The Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman (BTB), Lex Luthor, Martian Manhunter

Worst: Doc Ock (2012), Black Widow, Green Goblin (although I do like the figure)

Tor-An, Man-Bat, Bank Guard, Bane (2013)

Doc Ock 2012 ultimate Spiderman is the worst variation of the character ever to grace screens and doesn't deserve a Lego figure.

Star lord has quickly become one of the best designed movie accurate characters Lego has made. just brilliantly done all round.

I can definitely agree with you there.

Favorite:Deadpool and Taskmaster

Least Favorite:Aldrich Killian and Extremis soldier because the glow in the dark looks bad

Edited by Darkrattyop