Along the docks of Carn there are many buildings, some being houses and others being businesses. Most build there roofs out of wood and cover them with whatever they can. (sometimes grass will grow on them!)

13272732233_92d23dde36.jpg

Dock Scene by TheUtilityBelt32, on Flickr

13272576085_1f10cd2c65.jpg

Inside View by TheUtilityBelt32, on Flickr

This is a small build I did in my free time.( waiting for peices to arrive!) It is my first build with a hinged door and I would also like to claim the following PU credits: Architecture (wooden walls) and Trade and Law (shipping by sea)

C&C welcome

+1 for trade and law.

I am on the fence about wooden walls though. I agree, that a more uniform wall would look better. Although, I also suppose that it would depend on the substance the wall was made of exactly. I like the roof though.

A roof with grass growing on it? It seems like the Kaliphlin is taking a page from Midgardia's book!

I really like the grassy roof! :grin: Although, the white 1x1x5 brick just looks out of place and I think the piers would look better if there was more space between them. :wink: Good job for the small footprint! :thumbup:

Great MOC! A more fixated colour scheme would be good, though. :laugh:

+1 for trade and law.

I am on the fence about wooden walls though. I agree, that a more uniform wall would look better. Although, I also suppose that it would depend on the substance the wall was made of exactly. I like the roof though.

I really like the grassy roof! :grin: Although, the white 1x1x5 brick just looks out of place and I think the piers would look better if there was more space between them. :wink: Good job for the small footprint! :thumbup:

Thanks all!

Neat little build!

+1 for trade and law.

I was about to say exactly the opposite. Personally I rather like the ramshackle structure. Not sure about the white plate, but other than that it looks pretty good. On the other hand, one canoe is a bit small. Don't get me wrong here, it's great with this MOC, but for shipping by sea I'd like to see a bit more focus and work on the shipping part. So... in the end, I'll give you a +1 for wooden walls, but not for shipping.

I'm with Kai about the white. I would switch that to something brown. But other than that I think this is a great ramshackle building!

Like other guys said great looking house there man just not the white tile imo.

Cool lantern and I like how you loaded the canoe :thumbup: I rather like the multi colored roof for this build as well, though I'd turn all the cheese slopes on the roof to face the opposite direction :classic: