Toby Adams

Clone brand fails and funnies

That hat on the chef is so tall. That's ridiculous. I love these.

Putting the Fun into Fail

These are fantastic, I haven't laughed so much in ages. Thanks for sharing them

Your welcome :classic: more to come! And it just gets funnier and funnier...

10. Mine Car.

front.jpg

Dosent look to bad does it? Its pretty bad. There's a CROOK d

driving a potentially lethal weapon. That could tip over. And he

has a BOMB. And he's a criminal escaped to mars.

back.jpg

Three wacky assembly options are shown randomly floating on

planet Mars. You can make a mess. The drown mobile. And...

a pile of C***. Putting the Fail into Fail. Or something like that.....

I was at Big Lots yesterday and they had some Best Lock Stargate sets, they looked pretty crappy. Best stuff though were some sets by Brick Tech or Block Tech, not sure which one. Anyways they had a police set and all of the police officers were wearing black firefighter helmets. The best part was that they wore tem backwards.

I was at Big Lots yesterday and they had some Best Lock Stargate sets, they looked pretty crappy. Best stuff though were some sets by Brick Tech or Block Tech, not sure which one. Anyways they had a police set and all of the police officers were wearing black firefighter helmets. The best part was that they wore tem backwards.

I'll try to find them. And best lock is rubbish.

Such fail... the only thing these... things succeed at, is being ridiculously funny.

Oh, more please.......such epic fails make tiger happy ! :laugh:

That last one is just crazy.....a death racer my guess with that spinning blade out front ? :devil:

Keep them coming ! :grin:

@Amset-Rah Very nice youtube find! (or did you make it yourself?)

Thank you! Sadly I can't lay claim to these, though I'd like to try my hand at video reviews one of these days. Ashens did do a small review of some Best Lock things in his Poundland reviews, including a Terminator and Stargate set (Both looked kind of bush league, even though the T-1000 was passable)

Also, hilarious knock-offs, OP.

The model isn't bad at all.......but the name "pigboat" totally sucks......as if you would buy it with that name on it ! :laugh:

Yeah, the model looks decent enough, but the name is pure fail. However, it's Enlighten, who has a knack of ripping-off Lego's designs, at least early on.

Anyone else getting a Beatles vibe from that Pigboat logo? It does have a Yellow Submarine after all.

Anyone else getting a Beatles vibe from that Pigboat logo? It does have a Yellow Submarine after all.

Yeah, like "We all live in a yellow pigboat, a yellow pigboat, a yellow pigboat !". :laugh:

New Ashens fake Lego video! This time featuring such oddities as those cheapo candy building blocks that you can't actually build with and can teach kids to choke on real Lego bits thinking they're candy too! Also, Battleship Kreo.

Seeing the clone brand products in this thread is a barrel of laughs. I honestly wonder if these companies spend any more than 2 minutes designing these before throwing them on shelves in the vain hope that some sucker buys one. It's the only likely explanation for such catastrophic models.

Some of the models I feel have kind of a late 70s/early 80s Lego Town feel to them, as in they're simplified but you know what they are. The fail comes in the packaging, the actual brick quality, the horrifying minifigures, and not to mention how crappy they want to be like Lego so bad, that even Lego on their worst day is still leaps and bounds better than, say, Bricks Intellect on their best.

Yum, yum......Lego you can eat.......now who was the $%&@ing genius who thought of that eh ? :laugh:

Man, if the clones keeping coming at least Lego has no fear of it's lead in the marketplace ever disappearing. :grin:

Yum, yum......Lego you can eat.......now who was the $%&@ing genius who thought of that eh ? :laugh:

Man, if the clones keeping coming at least Lego has no fear of it's lead in the marketplace ever disappearing. :grin:

I read this in a thick Australian accent. It really worked.