I have enough of individual projects, in order to make a new topic.

1) How it all began. rotating beacon.

2) service trailer lights. This project is specifically designed for Pat-Ard.

3) Turn indicator for cars.

Edited by Zmei_gorini4

You can wait 15 minutes (or so). Then you can post them in a new post.

4) Navigation lights for the helicopter.

This is not all projects, In the future, will be done so much more. And not only the LEDs projects...

Thank you.

Cool stuff! I always wanted to add LEDs to 9396 but I have never found time... Could you make the picture of how does the things looks inside your helicopter?

I own a pair of those beacons and I'm the owner of the signal trailer. This stuff is really great!!!

Hi Zmei, I understand you sell these modules? Do you have a store? How can I obtain a set of the beacons? TIA

Cool stuff! I always wanted to add LEDs to 9396 but I have never found time... Could you make the picture of how does the things looks inside your helicopter?

Hi, peter_m

While I can not take photos. LED and wire excellent pass inside one hole for pin, so they can be excellent positioned inside a helicopter. motherboard has a small size.

these are great, how did you do the rotating beacon?

Long story, in short, purchase of production equipment (originally not for this purpose)...

I own a pair of those beacons and I'm the owner of the signal trailer. This stuff is really great!!!

Hi, Pat-Ard.

You have created awesome the Lego models. All your Unimog family is great. And i'm glad to i could make them more than unique. Work on your project was very interesting for me, thank you.

Hi Zmei, I understand you sell these modules? Do you have a store? How can I obtain a set of the beacons? TIA

Hi, m3eu.

I have no store. All questions regarding the purchase or development, you can ask me in PM or email.

I can develop something new from scratch, create sample, or sell already developed and assembled device.

Please, let's not discuss the prices in the this topic.

Thanks to all.

Edited by Zmei_gorini4

something new from me.

lego technic police bar lights with different patterns and 16 leds inside.

i hope you will enjoy it.

Awesome. If you manage to integrate a yelp signal into bricks as well, this, combined with the red and blue LED elements would be perfect.

Tow truck amber\yellow light bar.

i hope you will enjoy it.

Key feature:

24 LEDs inside

Different patterns

Fully compatible with standart LEGO PF

Dimensions 12x1x2 bricks

Hoe do you switch between paterns???

I prefer the automatic switching.

Time of each mode can be set.

In the case of a Pat Ard service-trailer i additionally install button for on \ off, and switching working modes.

Very very interesting, I am a big fan of your work. The rotating lights on the Unimog are very cool :thumbup:

How do the turn signals on the 42029 Customized Pickup Truck work? I am interested.. :thumbup:

using polarity of battery block and flashing LEDs, nothing special.

EB member grum64 asked me to do the flashing lights for 42009. Here is the result. This is prototype.

I did the same with me Ultimate 42009 (

) and my Ultimate 8043 (
) Edited by wimpie3

It is a very cool feature! But I seem not to understand the purpose of just showing it and not explaining how this is done. The only comments I see are "How did you do this?" and no details :sceptic:

First reason i just like lights on vehicles.

you are willing to spend $$$ on the equipment to be able to make all of this? without equipment my instructions will not help you.

I do not use ready-made solutions.

Such as how to make the PCB. for its production you need tools and experience for do it.

To able chip programming need a programmer device.

You must be able to solder, you will need soldering station.

all people who have my beacons or boards, all they can say the every single beacon and PCB are handmade.

Some people are just watching a video, other have beacons and other stuff from me.

Thank you.