B Rick

(MOC) Icecream Truck (ex hearse) 7 stud (Monster Fighters)

Thanks Gabe!

Humor and Lego mocs should go and in hand :)

Maybe you should try the regular 'full sized' hearse from lego. Still wondering how that will look like.

I laughed so hard at the last photo! :laugh:

I find that a great compliment. Thanks!

Not till now:) I like it, it's a funny idea. You must really like hearses:) it does look better in the downsized version, the original is just too big!

I'm glad I stumbled upon this. Very creative and inspiring! Makes me want to buy the Hearse set and see what I can do with it. Thank you for that. :)

I'm glad I stumbled upon this. Very creative and inspiring! Makes me want to buy the Hearse set and see what I can do with it. Thank you for that. :)

I,m glad that you did too. Thanks! Cool this got you inspired. Be sure to let me know when you,ve bought and built your version of the hearse. :)

Neat build! Chocolate and fudge seems to be the most popular sorts according that seller's outfit.

Thanks pig! That must be it! :D

i'm going to have a bash at this one tomorrow i think...is it just the same from the bottom as the hearse ??

and just the side windows and roof need re-doing ??

thanks for any help you can give me and i'll now need to go find some white slopes for the wings now as i got none :-( lol

might have to use another colour on them bits from roof top tiles

XD

Weird in the best way!

I think you should build a scene where the ice zombie is selling cones with mini figure heads on them to a load of zombies queued up at the ice cream hearse window.

i'm going to have a bash at this one tomorrow i think...is it just the same from the bottom as the hearse ??

and just the side windows and roof need re-doing ??

thanks for any help you can give me and i'll now need to go find some white slopes for the wings now as i got none :-( lol

might have to use another colour on them bits from roof top tiles

It's basicly the same. But you could encounter some problems when fitting minifigs inside. Obviously I've used only the torso in the back of the truck. And otherwise: Use your imagination. You don't HAVE to build the roof the same way I did. Maybe you can come up with a better way, or maybe with enirly new ideas. It's Lego! :classic:

XD

Weird in the best way!

I think you should build a scene where the ice zombie is selling cones with mini figure heads on them to a load of zombies queued up at the ice cream hearse window.

Thanks PaddyBricksplitter! Now thats a cool idea!