B Rick

(MOC) Icecream Truck (ex hearse) 7 stud (Monster Fighters)

moc_icecreamtruck_3.jpg

7 stud wide Icecream Truck.

Based upon a 7 stud version of my modified Vampyre Hearse. As you can see I've used the icecream-decoration from the new Lego Movie Flying icecream machine. That is a great set to get some of the icecream decorations I needed for my hotrod icecreamtruck I wanted to build right after I finished my hearse. I took me a while to collect all the parts I needed for the truck.

Hope you like it.

And yes, it's got enough groundclearance to roll on a flat smooth surface... :devil:

moc_icecreamtruck_1.jpg

^ Lovely Icecream ornamentation comes from the Lego Movie Icecreammachine set. As are the roofspeakers.

moc_icecreamtruck_2.jpg

moc_icecreamtruck_4.jpg

moc_icecreamtruck_5.jpg

moc_icecreamtruck_6.jpg

moc_icecreamtruck_7.jpg

^ Thought it would be cool to pimp the truck with a gold capped tooth in the grille... No question about it this icecreamman comes from the wrong side of town... (A ring from a Lord of the Rings set)

moc_icecreamtruck_8.jpg

moc_icecreamtruck_9.jpg

^ The before and after-shot...

moc_icecreamtruck_10.jpg

moc_icecreamtruck_12.jpg

^ Garage scene. The old hearse getting it's makeover icecreamtruck-camouflage...

moc_icecreamtruck_11.jpg

So... Would you buy an icecreamcone from this guy...?

Edited by B Rick

That's a hilariously brilliant concept, man! I love all the Vampyre Hearse mods you've been doing, but this is easily my favorite, if for the comedy factor alone. I assume this is a mashup with the Ice Cream Machine, because of the giant cone on the roof?

Thanks guys!

I assume this is a mashup with the Ice Cream Machine, because of the giant cone on the roof?

That cone on the roof kinda gives it away, huh... ;) True, the ice cream decorations and the loudspeakers come from the flying ice cream machine from the movie set. That set came out at just the right moment. I wanted to build an icecream/hearse from the moment I put together the original Vampyre Hearse. When the ice cream machine came out I knew I had to have it. Luckily I got it on sale.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Surely an ice-SCREAM hearse?

Great MOC.

Heheh, that came to mind while I was building it. And then I had yet another idea: Rename it the Eye Scream truck. I thought about getting another white icecream-dome and paint it up like a bloodshot eye... I have some Chima-wings so I could easily make it a Flying Eyball (Hotrod icon). I'd design some stickers with Eye Scream lettering...

Other idea...

Seeing the hearse in a beautiful white I REALLY want to rebuild into my version of the Ecto 1...

Should I wait for the official Ecto 1 release for parts scrounging, or should I just start building and see where it ends...

Hey thanks people! Really appreciate all the comments and feedback.

Great job! I thought there was no more monster fighter mics to come but I thought wrong! Keep up the good work! :wink::thumbup:

No more Monster Fighter mocs eh...

Well, guess what...

moc_ecto_4.jpg

Stay tuned for another hearse based hotrod...

Edited by B Rick

Nice MOC! I want icecream at this truck.

Free icecream for every boy and girl! ...just don't tell your mommy okay..?

Thanks for checking this one out Daniel!

Hey thanks people! Really appreciate all the comments and feedback.

No more Monster Fighter mocs eh...

Well, guess what...

*Image*

Stay tuned for another hearse based hotrod...

#Ghostbusters!

Great and innovative MOC!

Thanks MP!

#Ghostbusters!

No more icecream for you young man!

But you're right ofcourse. It's the Ghostbusters Ecto 1. Well, my interpretation of the Ecto 1.

That one is stil a WIP, but you can check it out via the link below in my signature...

Edited by B Rick

What a great moc, it looks like it could be in the wacky racers

Now that's a cool Lego moc-idea. Designing some cool additional Wacky Racecars!

How does one even begin the comprehend this masterpiece?

Thanks for the nice words!

Haha, that's great! :laugh: I got the ice cream truck recently too and put it next to my vampire hearse - it seemed natural that they would go together, being such unusual, outsized vehicles. I never would have thought of mashing them up like this though - fantastic stuff! :thumbup: